Neutron Electric Co. Ltd
SHOP/FIELD SUPPORT TECHNICIANS REQUIRED
Neutron Electric is always seeking good people. Position is in Nisku but may require occasional travel for customer equipment start-ups, repair, and maintenance.
- Reports to: Operations Manager
- Shift: Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day & OT if required.
- Location: Nisku, AB
- Salary Range $34.00 – $48.00 /hr.
Specific Skills & traits required for the job would include.
- Organized & detailed
- AC Inverter & Drives experience an asset
- Woodward controls experience an asset
- SIEMENS S7 PLC & WAGO programming/controls experience required
- GE FANUC PLC programming/controls experience an asset
- HMI Programming experience required
- General IT & Networking experience an asset
- Must be willing to travel to project sites when required
- Inspecting, repair & testing of electronic components & equipment.
- Must be familiar with computer system repairs & networking
- Familiarity with various communication (Canbus, Modbus, Profibus) protocols an asset.
- Technical Diploma from a recognized Secondary College or University.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License & Clean abstract
- Must have the ability to pass any Alcohol & Drug test
Please contact us with a resume if you feel you meet the following criteria and can contribute to the team.
Please forward all resumes through indeed, No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38.00-$48.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB T9E 7W1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.