Matrix Labour Leasing Ltd.
- Read and interpret marine or industrial blueprints, pipe detail arrangement drawings, and work from standard and metric specifications
- Layout, fabricate, fit up a pipe assembly including fittings, flanges, and valves utilizing various tools and equipment
- Work with various pipe materials such as carbon steel, copper-nickel, and stainless steel along with the appropriate valves and fitting
- Trade Certificate specific to pipefitting trade
- HSE Orientation
- ISI Medium Voltage Cable Training
- ISI Lockout Tag Training
- ISI Security Orientation (In Person)
- Must be able to commute to work daily.
- You must be eligible to work in Canada to apply for this job
- A pre-employment Government Security Clearance/Background and Credit check will need to be completed
- Full PPE + Fit Tested Respirator Mask.
Physical effort and work conditions:
- Work at heights from ladders, scaffolding, and platforms
- Stand, stoop, bend, kneel, and climb
- Work in confined spaces and inclement weather
- Support extended hours and overtime as business needs dictate
- Work may be performed indoors and outdoors
- Frequently handle, lift, carry, and set up parts and equipment that weigh up to fifty (50lbs) pounds
- Occasionally lift and carry items that weigh over fifty (50lbs) pounds
About Matrix Labour Leasing Ltd.:
Matrix Labour Leasing is a full-service recruitment agency specializing in the placement and administration of the skilled trades workforce all across Canada. We have been in business for over nineteen years and have placed over 4,000,000 employment-hours in the Canadian workforce. We have been recognized as one of Alberta Venture’s Fast Growth 50 and as a Leader of Tomorrow by Business in Calgary. As a leader in our industry, Matrix remains committed remaining cutting edge of the Full Service Temporary/Permanent Placement model as well as best in class managed services in Payroll and Back Office Support. We are proud to serve the following industries: Industrial Construction Commercial Construction Oil and Gas Manufacturing Warehousing Hospitality Healthcare Pipeline Construction
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.