Are you looking for something bigger for your career? Are you a self motivated and resourceful individual who has a go-getter attitude and strong business acumen? Are you a strong relationship builder and with strong business acumen? If so, we have an outstanding opportunity for you!
At Inizio Engage you’ll find a professional culture where you can use your talent and our resources to make an impact on a huge scale.
Inizio Engage is looking for a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative with previous experience in Women’s Health. The Pharmaceutical Sales Representative will be responsible to promote women’s health products and to drive awareness of women’s health and treatment among the Gynecological community of physicians, nurses, and pharmacists in the assigned territory. This is an individual with persistence and a consistent drive to ensure their monthly objectives are met or exceeded.
The Pharmaceutical Sales Representative will be reporting into the National Sales Manager.
- Responsible for the assigned territory to represent client’s products in person or virtually to health care providers, effectively communicating key selling messages about the product’s features, clinical benefits and safety information
- Deliver medical education in person or virtually (lunch and learns / CHE events, conferences) for HCPs
- Develop strategic business plans and territory routing plans to maximize business opportunities
- Liaise and collaborate with cross-functional teams strategically to deliver on territory
- Effectively manage expenses and budget to drive business
- Develop comprehensive and insightful key account plans to build, manage and improve trustful relationships with key stakeholders whilst maximizing performance
- Complete daily CRM entries and other administrative duties to effectively manager territory
- Attend and complete all required training
Job Holder Specifications:
- University degree is required (science/business degree preferred)
- Experience: 2+ years of pharmaceutical industry and clinical selling skills
- Women’ Health therapeutic knowledge is a strong asset
- Territory experience and existing relationships with Gynecologists is an asset
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, and passionate individual
- Understanding of the accreditation of continuing education and IMC code of ethical practices
- Previous virtual interactions with Healthcare Professionals
- Previous cross-functional territory planning experience
- Proven track record of success (winning performance)
- Strong business acumen and strategic analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills: Proven ability to communicate a message in an articulate & professional manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer literacy and proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Valid driver’s license
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this posting.