Covar Pharmaceuticals provides formulation development contract services for pharmaceutical products at all development stages with a focus on new chemical entities and novel technologies. We offer consulting, formulation development, analytical development and clinical supply manufacturing to Canadian and international clients from our facility in Mississauga, Ontario. Covar supports all aspects of formulation development, including formulation development, method development, chemical development, taste masking, preservative assessment, pack selection, process development and product registration.
Our target candidates for this position are Ontario residents with deep materials science backgrounds in chemical engineering, industrial pharmacy, or related fields. Entry level applicants will be considered and are encouraged to apply. Ideal applicants will be those who have interest in pursuing a research career in the pharmaceutical industry. Salary will vary based on education and experience levels. This is a permanent full-time position following a 6 month probation period.
Successful candidates will be responsible for the following activities:
- Plan, coordinate and execute new development projects for a wide variety of sophisticated dosage forms and products
- Develop, design and execute experiments and manufacturing processes in support of human trials and animal studies
- Write high-quality batch records, protocols, reports and regulatory submissions
- Development and execute qualification, calibration and maintenance programs for process and physical testing equipment
- Document data accurately and legibly in notebooks and records, following relevant FDA and Health Canada cGMPs
- Bachelors degree, masters degree or doctorate in chemical engineering, industrial pharmacy or related field.
- Undergradate and graduate transcripts (unofficial)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- If you are anticipating graduation from your current university program, please provide your expected date of graduation.
- Are you currently living in the Province of Ontario?
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.