Cambridge Memorial Hospital|Cambridge Memorial Hospital
Personal Support Worker Emergency Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Personal Support Worker Emergency in our company, Cambridge Memorial Hospital. This vacancy is based in Cambridge ON. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Personal Support Worker Emergency Job
Company: Cambridge Memorial Hospital
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Cambridge ON
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-05
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
Personal Support Worker Emergency Job Detail
Join a hospital where everyone makes a difference! Cambridge Memorial Hospital (CMH) is a thriving community hospital that proudly provides acute care services including: Emergency, Surgery, Medicine, Women’s and Children’s Health, Intensive Care, Mental Health, and Inpatient Rehabilitation.
Our vision is to creating healthier communities together. Our dedicated and skilled staff are passionate about providing outstanding patient-centred care, and an exceptional patient experience to residents of the Waterloo Region and beyond.
- Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP)
- Group Benefits, including Health & Dental, for full time employees
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Career Development & Education Grant
- Wellness & Wellbeing Program
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Initiatives
Skills and Qualifications:
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) Certificate from a recognized college/private career college or school board is required
- Current BCLS Certification, required
- 2-3 years current experience as Personal Support Worker required
- Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of patient populations
- Recent experience in a hospital environment preferred
- Proficient computer experience and excellent keyboarding skills is preferred
- Previous experience with Meditech system is an asset
- Working knowledge of routine practices related to Infection Control required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ongoing commitment to continuous learning is preferred
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Proven dedication to an interdisciplinary team approach
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and be flexible
- Demonstrated ability to attend work on regular basis is required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our patients, staff and community from COVID-19, subject to any accommodation required by applicable human rights legislation, Cambridge Memorial Hospital requires that all staff have received all required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada.
The successful external applicant is required to provide the applicable criminal record check, as requested by Human Resources, in accordance with federal and provincial legislation. Valid criminal record checks are in original format and dated with two months from date of conditional offer from CMH.
Cambridge Memorial Hospital is committed to providing and fostering a respectful workplace. All reasonable accommodation will be made to support participation in the recruitment process. Where needed, accommodations for disabilities will be provided, on request, to support participation in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Cambridge Memorial Hospital is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. We welcome all applicants, including but not limited to: all religions and ethnicities, LGBTQ2s+, BIPOC, persons with disabilities, and all others who contribute to the further diversification of ideas. Applicants make requests for accommodations at any stage of the application, interview, or selection process by contacting Human Resources.
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
strong class=”helpus”>To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.