Individuals will teach in one or more of the following programs:
Graphic Design Program (Intro Graphic Design)
Animation Program (2D Digital Methodologies; Digital Methodologies 3D III)
Computer Programming – IoT Program (Discreet Math II)
Computer Systems Technology (Firewall Design)
Cybersecurity Program (Business Contingency Planning; Hardening Modern Operating Systems and Applications)
Business Analytics Program (Communicating with Data; Enterprise Analytics – candidates must have knowledge of Python, R Studio and Excel for this course; GIS Mapping)
Game Design Theory Dual Credit (Game Design Theory I)
- A minimum of a four-year bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. (A copy of educational documents and certifications must be submitted with application – *** education completed outside of Canada, applicants are required to submit a WES or ICAS with their application)
- Five years of relevant work experience within the subject area.
- Ability to relate and communicate positively, effectively, and professionally with others and function effectively within a team environment.
- Ability to provide leadership and mentorship and be an effective role model in the classroom.
- Ability to utilize creative teaching approaches and current and emerging teaching and learning strategies to enhance student success.
- Demonstrated ability to use a variety of educational technologies, including in-class media presentation systems, learning management systems, and other relevant classroom technologies.
- Ability to work with students from diverse educational, religious, and cultural backgrounds.
- Solid commitment to students and education.
- Excellent written communication skills and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer literacy and effective critical thinking and organizational skills.
Previous teaching experience at the postsecondary level.
- Master’s degree in a related field.
WES/ICAS Equivalence if degrees/diplomas are from a Non-Canadian University
This position does not offer any employee benefits.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.