Cambrian College’s School of Skills Training requires part-time professors to teach within the Welding and Fabrication Technician program beginning in January 2023.
To review a list of courses within this program, click the following link:
- Certificate of Qualification (Interprovincial Red Seal preferred) as a Journeyperson in Metal Fabrication (Fitter – Structural Steel/Plateworker). (A copy of educational documents must be submitted with application *** education completed outside of Canada, applicants are required to submit a WES or ICAS with their application).
- Five years of relevant work experience within the field.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and superior oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to be an effective role model in the classroom.
- Ability to use creative teaching approaches and current and emerging teaching and learning strategies to enhance
- student progress.
- Possess good organizational skills and sound computer software skills.
- Ability to function within a team environment.
- Previous teaching experience at the postsecondary level.
- Postsecondary diploma or certificate relevant to this area.
To be considered, applicants must provide the following as an attachment:
- WES/ICAS Equivalence if degrees/diplomas are from a Non-Canadian University
- Certificate of Qualification (Interprovincial Red Seal) as a Journeyperson
This position does not offer any employee benefits.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.