Half-Time Merchandiser – In a single day Weekend Shift
Work Location – Toronto
Job Operate – Merchandiser
Worker Kind – Common Worker PT Hourly
About This Alternative
Coke Canada Bottling Merchandisers work in native grocery shops serving to our shoppers preserve Coke Canada Bottling merchandise totally stocked and out there to shoppers – conserving beverage sections, finish caps, racks and shows crammed. Merchandisers are our frontline ambassador, offering superior service to shoppers and shoppers.
- Preserve and replenish merchandise in retailer racks, cabinets, shows, and coolers by transporting product between backroom/storage room to front-of-store with guide or powered gear (pallet jack, hand-truck).
- Construct, change or take away product shows whereas adhering to firm requirements; sustaining product signage; cleansing product area and securing broken or faulty product.
- Repetitively carry, carry and place product (weight as much as 50lbs or 22kgs) above shoulder top with out help
- Constant kneeling, squatting and reaching above the top
- Handle backroom by organizing inventory (product); figuring out, monitoring, and reporting stock ranges; evaluating and processing broken product; re-packing product; organizing backroom supplies (i.e., pallets, product shells and many others.); finishing any required paperwork
- Observe all Coke Canada Bottling and Retailer insurance policies relating to backroom, show ground, replenishment, gear, and security
- Preserve an orderly and clear work space in compliance with Firm security and sanitation necessities.
- Preserve skilled relationships with co-workers and clients.
- Capability to push and pull guide and powered gear (i.e. pallet jack, hand-truck and many others.) containing product hundreds for no less than 100 yards with out help
- Capability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of various dimension and weight requiring positive motor abilities and hand-eye coordination
- Capability to face and stroll for lengthy intervals of time
- Will need to have entry to a private automobile to be used throughout working hours
- A legitimate driver’s license with a clear driving document with no main violations during the last three (3) years
- One (1) 12 months expertise working in grocery, retail, warehousing or associated discipline most well-liked
- Expertise working with guide or powered pallet jacks most well-liked
About Us: Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, We’re Coke Canada!
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Restricted is Canada’s premier bottling firm. We’re an independently owned enterprise encompassing over 5,800 associates, greater than 50 gross sales and distribution facilities, and 5 manufacturing services nationwide.
For extra details about Coke Canada Bottling, please go to cokecanada.com
All gives of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Restricted (“Coke Canada Bottling”) are conditional upon a profitable background clearance obtained by our contracted third-party vendor. The usual clearance necessities depend upon the place and should embrace some or the entire following: prison clearance, employment verification, training verification and drivers summary evaluate. Please advise the Expertise Acquisition group when you’ve got any questions or issues with regard to this as soon as you might be contacted for additional consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is dedicated to creating a various and inclusive workforce with a number of packages, insurance policies and assets in place to help our folks. For people requiring lodging or help all through the recruitment course of please contact our Expertise Acquisition Providers group by calling 1-844-383-2653 or e mail [email protected].
Sat, 10 Feb 2024 06:27:15 GMT
To assist us monitor our recruitment effort, please point out in your e mail/cowl letter the place (jobsincanada.one) you noticed this job posting.
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.