Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
Half-Time Merchandiser – In a single day Weekend Shift
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Restricted
Work Location – Toronto
Job Operate – Merchandiser
Worker Sort – Common Worker PT Hourly
About This Alternative
Coke Canada Bottling Merchandisers work in native grocery shops serving to our purchasers hold Coke Canada Bottling merchandise totally stocked and obtainable to shoppers – protecting beverage sections, finish caps, racks and shows crammed. Merchandisers are our frontline ambassador, offering superior service to purchasers and shoppers.
- Preserve and replenish merchandise in retailer racks, cabinets, shows, and coolers by transporting product between backroom/storage room to front-of-store with handbook or powered tools (pallet jack, hand-truck).
- Construct, change or take away product shows whereas adhering to firm requirements; sustaining product signage; cleansing product area and securing broken or faulty product.
- Repetitively carry, carry and place product (weight as much as 50lbs or 22kgs) above shoulder peak with out help
- Constant kneeling, squatting and reaching above the top
- Handle backroom by organizing inventory (product); figuring out, monitoring, and reporting stock ranges; evaluating and processing broken product; re-packing product; organizing backroom supplies (i.e., pallets, product shells and so on.); finishing any required paperwork
- Comply with all Coke Canada Bottling and Retailer insurance policies relating to backroom, show ground, replenishment, tools, and security
- Preserve an orderly and clear work space in compliance with Firm security and sanitation necessities.
- Preserve skilled relationships with co-workers and prospects.
- Skill to push and pull handbook and powered tools (i.e. pallet jack, hand-truck and so on.) containing product hundreds for at least 100 yards with out help
- Skill to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of various dimension and weight requiring high quality motor abilities and hand-eye coordination
- Skill to face and stroll for lengthy durations of time
- Will need to have entry to a private car to be used throughout working hours
- A legitimate driver’s license with a clear driving report with no main violations over the past three (3) years
- One (1) yr expertise working in grocery, retail, warehousing or associated discipline most well-liked
- Expertise working with handbook or powered pallet jacks most well-liked
About Us: Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, We’re Coke Canada!
Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Restricted is Canada’s premier bottling firm. We’re an independently owned enterprise encompassing over 5,800 associates, greater than 50 gross sales and distribution facilities, and 5 manufacturing amenities nationwide.
For extra details about Coke Canada Bottling, please go to cokecanada.com
All presents of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Restricted (“Coke Canada Bottling”) are conditional upon a profitable background clearance obtained by way of our contracted third-party vendor. The usual clearance necessities rely on the place and will embody some or the entire following: legal clearance, employment verification, schooling verification and drivers summary evaluation. Please advise the Expertise Acquisition staff if in case you have any questions or issues with regard to this as soon as you’re contacted for additional consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is dedicated to creating a various and inclusive workforce with a number of packages, insurance policies and assets in place to assist our folks. For people requiring lodging or assist all through the recruitment course of please contact our Expertise Acquisition Providers staff by calling 1-844-383-2653 or electronic mail [email protected].
Fri, 09 Feb 2024 23:30:20 GMT
To assist us observe our recruitment effort, please point out in your electronic mail/cowl letter the place (jobsincanada.one) you noticed this job posting.
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.