Maple Leaf Foods
Part-Time General Labourer Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Part-Time General Labourer in our company, Maple Leaf Foods. This vacancy is based in Hanover ON. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Part-Time General Labourer Job
Company: Maple Leaf Foods
Work Type: Part Time
City of work: Hanover ON
Salary: $19.30 an hour
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-03-27
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
Part-Time General Labourer Job Detail
Part -Time General Labourer – Hanover, Ontario
What’s in it for you?
- Salary: $19.30/hour
- Retention bonus payable of $1,000
- Pension after 2 years of continuous service
- All PPE is provided to employees (Boot Reimbursement of $125 after 3 months of service)
- Fast paced learning environment
- Opportunities for growth and training development!
The Part-Time General Labourer position is responsible for general production which would include determining the gender of the bird, ensuring quality of product and other elemental activities related to hatchery operations. The scheduled shifts would be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Come join our team to experience working in the exciting and rewarding Agricultural Industry!
- Determining gender of day-old chicks
- Ensuring quality of product
- Able to work in different departments as needed (including chick deliveries to farms)
- Working with the sanitation and other departments as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Be reliable and dependable, able to be at work every day, on time
- Able to work in a fast paced and repetitive task environment
- Able to work in a wet/humid environment
- Have the desire to learn
- Be physically fit and able to lift, push, and/or pull, weight of up to 50lbs overhead
- Have commitment to safe work practices
- Able to work varying and flexible hours until job is complete (including statutory holidays)
- Have good communication and business relationship building skills for interaction with customers
- Adhere to HACCP, Biosecurity & Animal Welfare requirements (Training will be provided)
- Be looking for a long-term job opportunity
- Please note completion of High School Diploma is not required to be successful in this position.
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all our employees. As part of this commitment, we have adopted a number of COVID-19 safety measures, including a requirement for all employees to be fully vaccinated and to show proof of vaccination. In keeping with this policy, successful candidates will need to provide proof of vaccination prior to the commencement of employment. We will of course consider accommodations for anyone unable to be vaccinated following human rights and other applicable laws.
- Fax: 519-364-4692
- Email: [email protected]
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Attraction Team at [email protected] Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.