BL Education Consulting Ltd
BL Education Consulting Ltd.is an independent consulting company for students from K-12. The company has been pioneering an education consulting company that offers exclusive membership services and special training programs to help students to achieve their goals. Specifically, we provide English reading & writing classes, school academic subjects, SAT, SSAT, IELTS, speech and debate training lessons, etc. We devote ourselves to debating tournament training and started BL Speech & Debate Academy, a featured department in the company, which is affiliated with the BC Forensic League Society. Founded in 2013, the company has developed quickly into several locations. The headquarter founded in Vancouver and has operated campuses in White Rock area and Shanghai. Moreover, the company also has two franchisees in Toronto and Richmond.
We are hiring experienced teachers to join in our team at Vancouver Broadway Branch.
- AP US History/World History course.
Successful candidates must:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in related field of subject(s)
- Have previous teaching experience in teaching children and teens
- Be familiar with BC curriculum
- Be passionate about teaching
- Be able to motivate and inspire students
- Have excellent communication skills
We provide great working environment for all the qualified employees.
- Professional classroom setting;
- A variety of teaching materials;
- Competitive hourly wage and compensations;
- Flexible teaching hours
Please send your resume and cover letter via e-mail.Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
If you are committed to making a difference in students’ lives, we would love to hear from you!
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 2-10 per week
Salary: $30.00-$50.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- teaching ap us history: 1 year (preferred)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.