InVision is a Professional Recruitment Firm involved in Engineering, Industrial/Skilled Trades, Information Technology and Professional Services within Canada and the U.S. We have a successful track record working on both small and large recruitment projects, across North America.
Our client, a globally recognized organization in the Pharmaceutical Industry is seeking Warehouse Associate’s to join their growing team!
· Accurately receiving finished goods and supplies under time constraints.
· Safely and accurately locating material to proper storage area.
· Safely, accurately, and efficiently picking customer orders.
· Safely, accurately, and securely packing customer orders.
· Performing cycle counts, location, and product audits
· Participating in problem resolution and researching discrepancy issues.
· Actively participating in Process Improvement initiatives.
· Consistently complying with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
· Engaging in good housekeeping habits.
· Participating in Spill and Emergency Response Teams
Experience and Education:
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· 2 years of related work experience in a warehouse or distribution environment
· Must be available to start Immediately
Knowledge of the following:
· Warehouse flow
· General safety practices
· Material handling equipment
· Proper lifting techniques
· Long Term opportunity
· Day Shift
· Clean Safe Environment
All Qualified candidates will be contacted
InVision is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
It is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $21.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.