Operations Coordinator Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Operations Coordinator in our company, KPMG-Canada. This vacancy is based in Vancouver BC. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Operations Coordinator Job
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Vancouver BC
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-05
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
KPMG Vancouver Office is looking for an Operations Coordinator to join the Office Services team in Greater Vancouver Area. The Operations Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and performing a wide range of services to ensure the effective, efficient operation of office services and facilities management at a single location, without on-site supervision.
Scope and dimension:
- Reports directly to the Manager Of Administration
- Supervisor of Office Services staff. Most work is routine and/or based on established guidelines.
- Responsible for the daily building operations of the Reception/Conference Floor and practice floors, including guidance to fellow staff to provide a positive staff and client experience.
- Performance Manager responsibilities – includes receptionist and mailroom staff
What you will do
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Oversees the daily operations of the Office Services Center Staff, Conference Floor and Ignition Center
- Perform some of the work being supervised (i.e. take part in Office Service Center, catering and conference floor activities).
- Oversee the quality and quantity of work being produced by the office services team and provide guidance as necessary.
- Responsible for overseeing the conference floor centre, practice floor meeting rooms and refreshment centers
- Coordinate and supervise the maintenance of the facility, including staff relocations and repairs.
- Responsible for making elevator bookings for evening/weekend events.
- Support and establish procedures and policies to guide the work of the office services team.
- Maintain accurate space assignment floor plans for the facility.
- Parking (monthly parking) – working with our third-party vendor and landlord
- Business Continuity Plan backup – Emergency Evacuation
- Health & Safety Team Lead – OFA2 certification (be willing to take the training if not already certified)
- Point of contact for the Landlord.
- Security cards – building/office access.
Supervisor and performance manager:
- Performance Manager to employees on conference floor and practice floor office services staff .
- Manage the workload and schedule of the office services and conference floor teams. This include a rotation plan for the hostess and receptionists due to longer days with meetings starting/ending before/after business hours.
- Facilitates monthly meetings with office services and conference floor staff.
- Train new staff or temporary staff
This role requires you to be working on-site and at times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.
What you bring to the role
A successful candidate will possess the following skills and behaviours:
- College diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience and experience in the Food and Beverage industry would be considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in a team environment
- Experience in developing teams and individuals
- Excellent leadership and organization skills
- Ability to prioritize work and work under pressure
- Good analytical skills
- Discretion and the ability to handle confidential material appropriately
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Available after core hours for emergency and alarm conditions (flexible hours)
- Be available to work on special projects when needed
- Ability to resolve issues independently or suggest solutions to supervisor
Deliver Impact jobsincanada.one Seek Growth jobsincanada.one Inspire Trust and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business.
Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada’s Benefits and well-being, click here.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity , we do what is right jobsincanada.one
Excellence , we never stop learning and improving jobsincanada.one
Courage , we think and act boldly jobsincanada.one
Together , we respect each other and draw strength from our differences jobsincanada.one
For Better , we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at [email protected]
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at [email protected] or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.
strong class=”helpus”>To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.