Operations Coordinator (In Pharmaceuticals) (FULL TIME IN OFFICE)
Attix Pharmaceuticals is a service provider for licensed distributors in North America. Our licensed distributors supply a full line of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), nutraceuticals, peptides, cosmetic ingredients, natural herbal extracts as well as specialty excipients.
· Assist with purchasing orders and payments to vendors
· Coordinate logistics and inventory data tracking
· Collect data and maintaining accurate company documentation or departmental records
· Provide staff with administrative support and resources
· Implement, improve and maintain an organized system across all departments
· Collaborate with all departments to come up with efficient improvements
· Other duties as required
· Applicants must be a Permanent Resident or Canadian Citizen
· Minimum 3 years working experience in an office setting
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Able to work independently and efficiently in a team environment
· Proficient with MS Word and Excel, with strong keyboarding skills
· Strong knowledge of computers preferred
· Strong time management, interpersonal and prioritization skills with ability to multi-task
- Minimum University Degree
Annual Salary: Starting from $45,000 – $55,000 based on experience. Salary can be increased after probation based on performance.
Benefit: Employee Benefit plan and up to 10% annual performance bonus paid out quarterly after completing probation.
Full Time Working Hours: 35 hours weekly, 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Location: In Office Downtown Toronto
Please EMAIL your resume with subject line Operations Coordinator (Full – Time) to: [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Operations Coordinator: 3 years (required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.