Online Esl Tutor Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Online Esl Tutor in our company, Accent Advisor. This vacancy is based in Remote. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Online Esl Tutor Job
Company: Accent Advisor
Work Type: Part Time
City of work: Remote
Salary: $18 an hour
URL Expiry: 2023-01-16
Posted on: teachingjobs.ca
Online Esl Tutor Job Detail
We are an online English pronunciation and fluency school.
- At least two years of ESL and Pronunciation teaching experience
- Must be able to utilize Skype Video Calls and have a stable internet connection with a minimum uploading speed of 5MB/s
At least one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Linguistics/English
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate
- Vocal related degree/certification
- When you start, the hourly rate is $15 USD per hour. Non-negotiable.
- The rate goes up every 500 teaching hours by $1USD until it reaches $25USD/hour.
- You are paid for student no-shows and classes that are canceled with less than 2 hours’ notice.
- There are no payment penalties for being late, taking time off, last-minute cancellations, technical difficulties, etc. We trust our coaches to provide the best service possible.
- Payment is made monthly in USD, via PayPal, we cover the fees
Class Size: one-on-one
You can work between 5 and 30 hours a week. It’s not a full-time job.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://teachingjobs.ca/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.