Koobydoo Online Education
Koobydoo Online Education serves students in Grade 1 to Grade 6 outside of Canada. The online elementary courses include core subjects such as mathematics, language arts, science, and social studies, and these courses follow BC curriculum standards and are fully taught in English.
Koobydoo Online Education has an immediate need for part-time online educators for the 2022-23 learning year. We welcome applications from B.C. certified teachers with a background in grades k-7 preferred and a desire to work in a unique online learning environment in support of students.
Lessons usually happen on Friday evenings or Saturday evenings. Each teacher usually teaches one or two classes depending on availability. Lesson plans and supporting resources will be provided to the teachers.
We will have two terms in the school year of 2022-23, and teachers will need to prepare report cards with a template provided for the students.
The pay is $100 per lesson and each lesson is 1 hour and 30 minutes. Teachers hired by Koobydoo are considered as independent contractors.
- Comfort in facilitating weekly online lessons with patience and warmth
- Commitment to inclusive practices
- Timely in completing weekly/seasonal tasks and documentation
- Positive energy, upbeat and excited about learning
- Able to adapt to new situations and tools.
Experience and Credentials
- B.C. Certified teacher in good standing
- Experience working with learners in K-7
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 1.5-6 per week
Salary: $66.66 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Evening shift
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
Expected start date: 2022-10-07
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.