Pillar5 Pharma Inc.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 3 years to less than 5 years
- Engineering, other
- Health services/allied health/health sciences, general
- Provide information/training to employers, employees and general public
- Inspect spills of hazardous chemicals or products
- Inspect workplaces for safety or health hazards
- Investigate workplace accidents or illnesses
- Develop and implement health and safety plans
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Inspect products and processing methods; prepare reports and ensure that regulations governing health, quality and safety are followed
- Occupational Health and Safety Certificate
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- Sanitary conditions
- Hazardous products handling and storage
- Work related accidents
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Remote work available
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
- Free parking available
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Computer and technology knowledge
Type of inspection and investigation
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.