NOTE – IF YOU INTEND ON APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION, KINDLY ENSURE YOU READ ENTIRE AD (AND NEXT STEPS INSTRUCTIONS) CAREFULLY.
Do you want to join a growing and long-time successful business? A place where you can use your executive level sales and marketing background in an entrepreneurial and uncharted way?
Do you want to help develop global international structure to develop product around the world?
Then think about us for this outstanding opportunity to expand our brand’s reach worldwide!
· Freedom to grow the business
· Cool/interesting work
· Strong compensation plan
· Long term stability of organization
· No two days are ever the same!
Founded in 1965, Clearline is a centre for innovation. Clearline Technologies can credit its strong management team for taking revolutionary and environmentally smart products to a large-scale market.
The inspirational and can-do attitude is contagiously threaded throughout the culture. The company employs over 70 people in the disciplines of Marketing, Sales, Accounting, Lean Manufacturing, Operations Production, as well as Industrial Design.
Clearline invented the rooftop equipment support system made from recycled rubber tires and patented the design under the brand name C-Port. Next, they developed a modular rooftop walkway system to add to the line. Within a couple months, Clearline Technologies was distributing across North America out of theirWinnipeg, Manitoba headquarters.
C-Port was named Product of the Year in their category by ECM (Electrical Contractor and Manager) Magazine and was in the running for overall Product of the Year.
More recently Clearline Traffic products were developed and launched. A complete line of curbs, speed bumps and other assorted traffic products also made from recycled tires.
To learn more about our company please go to https://www.clearline.ca/
If you are looking to break away from the “status quo” by joining an organization where you will have the ability to put your stamp on things, maybe this is the place for you!
You are someone who’s been around and done it. Not retail consumer based, but business to business commercial manufacturing products. We sell to wholesalers and contractors.
We are looking for a strong and experienced National Sales Manager with knowledge and a strong understanding of commercial distribution sales and marketing of engineer-based manufacturing products. Individuals with a consumer-based sales and marketing background need not apply as this position requires business-to-business sales and marketing experience. The successful candidate will be charged with overseeing all sales and marketing operations of the company and develop its sales and marketing strategy and vision. The goal is to ensure the company’s sales and marketing efforts are successful in helping it outperform the competition.
The following are the principal duties of the National Sales Manager:
Use your executive level sales and marketing background to help develop global international structure to develop product around the world
· Establish distribution model for manufacturer representatives
· Assessment/Review of market
· Develop launch strategy and plan, including targets, revenue model, plan, metrics, resource
· Determine 3-year product/services plan to align with business plan
· Build a strong brand, duplicated and licensed around the world
· Understanding Competition and where they are vulnerable
· Clearline current business assessment, what you are good at/better than competition and how you can delivery customer needs better
· Current marketing and sales “go-to-market approach” and compare to best practice
· Determine where there are gaps/shortcomings and plan to fix
· Develop grown strategy and plan to meet customer needs and beat competition
· Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
· Developing and managing all marketing and sales initiatives for the company
· Identify weaknesses in existing marketing campaigns and develop budget conscious solutions as well as brainstorm fresh strategy and project metrics
· Overseeing the company’s marketing budget
· Leadership of all marketing and sales plans
· Manage and measure results
· Experience in plumbing, electrical and HVAC industries is a bonus
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
· Proven experience as a National Sales Manager
· Post-secondary Education
· 10+ years’ experience managing people
· 10+ years in a sales leadership role
· A Marketing (copywriting, art direction) background would be an asset
· Strong CRM experience
· Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all sales and marketing aspects
· Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
· Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
· Understanding of different business disciplines (IT, finance etc.)
· Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g. CRM)
Type of Person Who Will Succeed in this Role
· A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
· High level of initiative
· Outstanding/Dynamic personality with a strong creative outlook
· Tolerance for Ambiguity – doesn’t get flustered under pressure
· Detail Oriented – Can see the smallest details, but also the big picture
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Positive and Outgoing – You interact in a socially engaging manner
· Sense of Urgency and Motivation – Rolls up sleeves and gets things done
If you think this position may have potential for you, then please send us your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please briefly outline the following 3 items:
1) Relevant qualifications and work experience
2) A few words on why you feel you are a good match for this role
3) Your availability to start and your expected remuneration
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in us. We believe strongly in diversity. By applying you confirm that you are eligible to work in Canada.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $80,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Do you have a passport and are you able to travel to our plant in Indiana on a semi-regular basis ?
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- People Management: 10 years (preferred)
- Copywriting, art direction: 2 years (preferred)
- Sales Leadership: 10 years (preferred)
Work Location: Remote
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.