BELL MEDIA INC.
Req Id: 409622
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Location: 260 Richmond St. West/mobile
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week; overtime as required
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer / Videographer to join the iHeartRadio team, reporting to the Senior Content Manager. In this role you will be responsible for executing the creation of graphic and video content for iHeartRadio and the National Radio brands at Bell Media. You will work with the iHeartRadio team, local radio teams and other internal teams to deliver creative, original and engaging graphics and video assets that meet time and budget constraints. We are hiring for this position in Toronto, Ontario.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Create graphic design elements and concepts in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator based on brand guidelines for contests, website, newsletter, social media and other online usage
- Contribute to the development of standards that govern and align graphic design and video concepts for all types of promotional materials
- Work with internal and external partners to obtain graphic and video assets
- Manage and prioritize a workflow of graphic production requests
- Suggest production methods based on budgets and timelines and respective deadlines
- Deliver original solutions for design problems while adhering to the appropriate brand guidelines
- Collaborate with iHeartRadio team on video production in studio, mobile and at events, including operating cameras, lighting and audio equipment
- Edit and publish video content for YouTube and social platforms using Adobe Premiere
- Conduct graphic & video research
- Create engaging and relevant on brand content that will attract and engage our target demographic
- Keep up with the latest trends in various fields (web, digital products, design, arts, technology)
We are seeking a candidate who fits the following profile:
- Bachelors in digital multimedia creation (design and graphic design) or multimedia design or any other relevant diploma
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects software
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with photo editing, illustration and motion graphics
- Experience with Digital SLR cameras, audio recording equipment and video lighting
- In-depth knowledge of the web and related issues, including various social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines at the same time
- High level of professionalism, leadership, independence, initiative and decision-making ability
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to work with a team and good listening skills
- Stress management
- Ability to handle a schedule with variable working hours
- Knowledge of media industry
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 03/31/2023
All team members are expected to reside in Canada and within a reasonable commuting distance from their work location to ensure that they are able to come to the office as required, whether the visit is planned or unplanned.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected]
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.