NetPLUS College of Information Technology
The responsibility of an Instructor is to deliver engaging and interactive lectures with a practical hands-on lab focus for the designated course AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator. The Azure Certified Instructor will provide instruction that will help students to build a career as Azure Administrator / Engineer. The instructor must be familiar with managing Azure identities and governance; implementing and managing storage; deploying and managing Azure compute resources; configuring and managing virtual networking, monitoring and maintaining Azure resources.
- NetPLUS College of Information Technology is a Cisco Networking Academy, Microsoft IT Academy, Palo Alto Networks Academy, Oracle Academy, VMware IT Academy, & CompTIA Authorized Academy
- Leading, Trusted, & Preferred Corporate Training Providers in North America
- Instructors with over 20+ years of Industry Experience with a Hands-on Lab Teaching Approach
- State-of-the-Art Infrastructure Lab Facilities & Equipment Accessed In-Person or Online
- Pearson VUE & Prometric Testing Centre On-Site
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Deliver in-class education to a vast number of students and online instruction.
- Create and execute PowerPoint presentations and notes relevant to the course.
- Give the student’s demonstration session
- Create a heavy focus on hands-on step-by-step labs with at least 1 lab every class on each section for course AZ-104.
- Manage students’ sessions of doubt or demand.
- Responsible for the creation of a curriculum for the continuation or extension of training programs.
- Proficient with Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and Join.Me Platform
– 2+ years experience in cloud computing concepts and solutions Hold at least one
advanced cloud-based certification in Microsoft Azure.
– 3+ years as a motivating communicator, able to help students turn abstract concepts into reality
– Hold a current Certified Trainer qualification, for example, Microsoft Certified Trainer but not a requirement.
– You will have conducted virtual or in-person classroom training related to technology (can be in a non-work-related setting) If you have hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure, in particular with Developing applications, DevOps, Cloud Architecture, Security, Data Platform Engineering, Data Science and AI, then that’s a bonus
– You will hold a Bachelor’s degree or have equivalent work experience in computer science, engineering, or related technical fields
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience in industry-led or community-based applied science is an advantage.
- Illustrated use of current technology to support student learning.
Salary: TBD – Based on Experience
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Scarborough, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.