Skin Vitality Medical Clinic
Skin Vitality Medical Clinic is the #1 Provider of Botox®, Juvéderm®, CoolSculpting®, PRP Hair Restoration, Sculptra®, EMSculpt® and Fraxel® in Canada with 13 Locations in Ontario. We have grown 1000% in the last two years, opening 4 new locations this year. If it’s growth within a company you are looking for, look no further.
We are seeking an experienced, patient-serviced oriented Medical Sales Consultant to join our team. Sales experience is an asset. This is an exciting career in an industry that is growing 35% yearly that will see you flourish in the busy, professional environment of the largest provider of Medical Aesthetic Services in Canada. Are you up for the challenge of leading a team of dedicated professionals?
- Develop collaborative relationships with patients in order to help determine appropriate treatment in response to their concerns.
- Ensure complete and accurate documentation of client information and recommendation in client files
- Deliver exceptional customer care and develop a lasting rapport with clients, ensuring that they remain highly satisfied with treatments and clinic experience
- Establishing strong sales relationships with clients to successfully increase sales
- Sales oriented person who thrives in exceeding sales targets by following up on potential sales and being knowledgeable about company products / services
- Close sales by overcoming objectives and by explaining the benefits
- Maintains thorough knowledge of the products and services we offer to effectively respond to patient needs
- Excellent follow-up performance to increase sales
- Sales experience in pharmaceutical products is an assets
- Must be well-spoken, outgoing, charismatic and a self starter
- Solid working knowledge and sales experience of medical grade skin care products commonly available for clients who have aesthetic services
- Must be fluent in English
- Relevant and successful sales experience with proven sales track record
- Independent and self-motivated person who is experienced in working with sales quotas
- A reliable and flexible individual who is strategic with a high energy level and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, high volume work environment.
- Professional and people oriented with outstanding communication skills
If you want to grow within a company quickly, be part of an incredible team and feel you are the right candidate for the position, please forward your CV.
If we feel you are the right candidate, you will be contacted to partake in an initial interview over the phone in the next week.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Are you able to commute to Burlington and Hamilton clinics?
- Pharmaceutical sales: 2 years (preferred)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.