Mathnasium Of Brantford
- Teaching Math to students between Grade 1 – 12, through Mathnasium methodology and terminology, using prescribed teaching practices
- Actively encourage, motivate and engage with students during the instructional session.
- Evaluate and document student progress
- Correct student work and provide positive constructive feedback
- Maintain student attention and re-engage distracted students
- Manage student behaviour to create a positive environment that optimizes learning.
- Communicate student needs to centre leadership and to instructional staff in a team-teaching environment
- Update student binders
- Assist in non-teaching tasks, which may include cleaning, administrative assistance, curriculum preparation, or other duties assigned.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 10 per week
Salary: $16.00-$17.00 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brantford, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- teaching: 1 year (preferred)
- Tutoring: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Brantford, ON
Expected start date: 2022-11-16
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.