Help shape the future with us!
About Tiny Mile:
We build robots that make last-mile delivery faster, cheaper and greener.
Tiny Mile robots are designed and custom-built for public sidewalks. Our robots are remotely-piloted and provide a contactless delivery option.
Our team is committed to bringing innovative technologies to local communities safely and reliably.
Since 2020, we’ve raised $10M in funding from investors who believe Tiny Mile has hit an inflection point. Some of our investors include Animo Ventures, Bedrock, Golden Ventures and Naspers.
Why Tiny Mile exists:
We’re solving a real problem.
The transportation sector is among the highest polluters, accounting for 29% of greenhouse gas emissions. Urban last-mile delivery emissions alone are set to increase by 30% by 2030 due to the rise in e-commerce.
Our robots use as much electricity as a lightbulb, are fully electric, and free up congested road space by ‘right-sizing’ vehicles for local small parcel delivery. Imagine getting medication from your local pharmacy delivered in -20 Celsius weather for less than it costs to fill the prescription.
Transportation has always been the backbone of the economy. Our delivery robots are here to ease trade and foster economic growth.
Join us and be part of this uncharted territory!
What you’ll be doing:
Have you met Geoffrey? They’re your local delivery robot who’s gained quite a loyal fanbase. As one follower said, ‘Protect Geoffrey at all costs!’
Reporting to our Head of Revenue, you’ll plan and execute the go-to-market strategies Tiny Mile pursues. You’ll spend much of your time driving acquisition through performance media. In this role, you’ll create the process for how we drive the sales pipeline via paid channels, partnerships and sponsorships.
At Tiny Mile, we look for people who are curious and resourceful learners. There are many opportunities to employ our robots, and we’re keen on exploring them.
The Marketing Manager will:
- Build and manage paid ads across all social channels
- Configure tracking for proper campaign attribution – both for iOS apps and web-based products
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for activity and engagement and measuring Tiny Mile’s performance against the KPIs
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Use strong analytical skills to optimize Marketing spend
- Identify any marketing weaknesses and make recommendations for improvements
- Manage Tiny Mile’s social accounts for daily engagement
- Research social media trends and being up to date on changes that are relevant to Tiny Mile’s marketing activities
What we’re looking for:
- Understanding of marketing automation systems, nurture programs and dynamic content
- Capable of researching and providing logic-supported recommendations based on evidence
- Experiencing using tools such as Meta Ads, Apple Ads, and Google Analytics
- Passion for marketing and developing new strategies and tactics
- Ability to craft powerful stories and convey complex topics with simplicity
- Experience managing contractors and third parties who create social media assets
- Enthusiasm to expand Geoffrey’s reach and how they connect to various communities and businesses
What you can expect from us:
- Growth: You’ll be an early employee working directly with a cross-functional team that spans mechanical engineers to robot pilots. In an innovative market where everything moves swiftly, so do we.
Leadership: Our CEO, Ignacio, truly empowers all team members to impact Tiny Mile and our future.
Employee stock option plan: We offer flexibility regarding your salary and equity balance. You select what’s best for you.
Vacation: 15 days each year to rest, recharge, and enjoy.
Benefits on day one: For employees in Canada, we provide a healthcare benefits package that includes extended medical, dental, vision, life, and travel insurance. Employees outside of Canada are offered comparable benefits.
Universal health days: Take unlimited days off related to your physical, mental, and emotional health.
Learning focus: Develop in your role by utilizing your $500 yearly training stipend.
Home office setup: You’ll get a laptop and up to $400 to set up your home office.
Flexible location: We want you to work where you’re most productive, from your home or our office (or robot factory) in downtown Toronto. We use various virtual tools to help us stay connected and fortify our goals.
Flexible schedule: Our hours are flexible so that you can work when you’re most productive. Easily adjust your hours so that you can manage projects, adapt to unexpected changes, and set aside time for yourself.
A note about compensation:
We believe in pay transparency. That’s why we include a compensation range in all of our postings.
The range is in Canadian dollars (unless otherwise stated) and includes base salary and equity. During your first interview with Tiny Mile, we’ll go into more detail about total compensation.
An offer is determined by assessing your related skills, experience, internal equity and market competitiveness.
We want to hear from you:
We welcome people from all backgrounds to apply.
Our team is curious and passionate about our work and how to shape the future of last-mile delivery.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, and we’re committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process. Please let us know how we can best assist you.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.