We are Uride, Canada’s fastest growing ridesharing company with operations in 12 cities across Canada. Our mission is to provide reliable transportation to small and mid-size communities around the world. We are passionate about transportation, communities, and technology.
At Uride, we are diverse, dynamic and team oriented. We focus on driving the company forward through team efforts rather than individual ones. Although building a team mentality in remote companies is a challenge, we constantly strive to improve strategies that help us share and collaborate.
We are growing and scaling! If you want to come along for the ride, we have a great opportunity for you! We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager.
What are we looking for?
This individual will closely work with the COO, and lead the Marketing Team to create awareness and brand loyalty among our customers and drivers, and establish the brand in new and existing markets.
This person will be in charge of:
- Hire, train, direct and motivate staff.
- Establish company wide brand guidelines
- Develop and deliver long and short-term marketing strategies and campaigns that align with the company’s strategic vision and brand.
- Utilizes analytics to design, evaluate, and improve the effectiveness of marketing campaigns while optimizing budgets.
- Provides short and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research, collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Work collaboratively with Senior Leadership and others, and acts as the resource and advisor for marketing and brand strategy.
- Oversee city specific or company-wide marketing campaigns, both digital and print.
- Oversee the creation and management of all social media marketing campaigns (both free and paid).
- Coordinate with other members of the team to determine where our marketing efforts are best served.
- Oversee the marketing strategies for new city launches to engage drivers and customers.
- Track the team’s KPI’s and develop weekly/monthly reports for the management team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$72,000.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.