Assent is the supply chain sustainability management solution for the world’s most responsible, sustainability-focused complex manufacturers. The #1 business risk for complex manufacturers is hidden. Most supply chains were never built with sustainability in mind, and most manufacturers do not have deep visibility into their supply chain risks while outsourcing the majority of their production. Shaped by regulatory experts, customers and suppliers, Assent is the foundation manufacturers need for cross-enterprise sustainability. At Assent, your work will help bring transparency, sustainability, and fairness to the global community.
We’re one of the fastest-growing technology companies – from $5 million to $50 million ARR in under five years! As the global leader in supply chain sustainability management, we provide transparency into the supply chains of some of the world’s largest and most successful companies, including 75 percent of Fortune 500 companies. In our most recent funding round, we raised $350 Million USD in funding led by Vista Equity Partners. This funding will allow us to continue to scale with purpose, and add exceptional talent to our already remarkable team. Assent is the first North American software company to achieve both B Corporation Certification and Advanced Status with United Nations Global Compact. This reflects our deep commitment to embed sustainability not only across our organization, but as part of how we drive positive impacts for our communities and the customers we serve.
Join our Talent Community to stay in touch and learn more!
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you’ll bring your passion and joy of solving complex data puzzles to measure and improve the performance of Assent’s digital reporting and actionable insights. You’ll enjoy using data visualization programs, tools and techniques to generate dashboards, reports and presentations that aid in data storytelling, understanding and interpretation of trends and patterns that drive business results. You’ll partner and collaborate with our digital marketing team to optimize our campaign execution and reporting, improve our segmentation and enhance our web outreach through data informed decision making and forecasting.
Key Requirements & Responsibilities
- Analyze user behavior, cohorts and funnel analysis in order to drive insights for Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Provide valuable insights and recommendations that help optimize and improve the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Provide insights into customer behavior and preferences, and use data to create targeted and personalized customer segments.
- Proactive engagement with stakeholders and teams, KPI analysis and insight translation, present and communicate insights and findings.
- Communicate the effectiveness of new product launches, site changes and Paid Media initiatives through data storytelling and visual dashboards.
- Partner with internal teams to identify customer pain points and site optimization opportunities by doing deep dive analysis, and integrating web behavior data with other related data sources for enriched digital marketing insights.
- Manage the production of reporting, analysis and report automation for our campaigns and sales plays.
- Analyze our core data with recommendations to implement how to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality.
- Provide the means, methods and solutions needed to support the efficient collection, storage, transfer, manipulation, analysis and reporting of digital marketing data as well as the need to deliver information for use by our leaders and stakeholders.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties. Responsibilities may be altered and/or added from time to time to meet business needs.
We strongly value your talent, energy and passion. It will also be valuable to Assent if you have the following qualifications,
- Level of education, training and experience equivalent to a degree in marketing, communications, computer science, statistics or related field.
- At least 3-5 years of direct digital marketing analytics experience, with some experience in a SaaS company.
- Experience supporting campaign execution, including campaign data analysis, campaign optimization, campaign reporting, testing, and experimentation.
- Experience creating and pulling customer segments for the purposes of targeted campaign execution.
- Understanding of how B2B paid digital advertising works alongside other channels, and experience analyzing it.
- Direct marketing experience in Google Analytics and Google Ads as well as Salesforce and Paradot.
- Ability to translate, communicate, and distill metrics into a digestible, actionable marketing framework.
- Broad understanding of digital marketing, SaaS platforms, web tracking, analytical tools, and knowledge of where analytics may add value to marketing and/or the business.
- Experience gathering and manipulating data in a SQL environment, DBT and ETL processes is a bonus.
- Experience monitoring data flows to ensure data quality and integrity of ETL processes.
- Strong data visualization skills in a variety of tools, preferably experience in Tableau and Salesforce.
- Ability to assess and audit the current state of marketing analytics to identify gaps, find technical issues with code or configurations and recommend optimal solutions to further our growth and revenue generation.
- Confidence in your communication and collaboration skills – especially data storytelling.
At Assent, we are uniquely positioned to make meaningful, impactful changes in the world around us. If you believe in doing work that matters, we want you to join our team.
Life at Assent
Wellness: We believe that you and your family’s well being is important. As a result, we offer vacation time that increases with tenure, comprehensive benefits packages (details vary by country), life leave days and more.
Financial Benefits: It’s not all about the money – well, it’s a little about the money. We understand that financial health is important and we offer a competitive base salary, a corporate bonus program, retirement savings options and more.
Life at Assent: There is purpose beyond your work. We provide our team members with volunteer days, flexible work options and opportunities to get involved in corporate giving initiatives.
Lifelong Learning: At Assent, curiosity is not only valued but encouraged. You will receive professional development days that are available to you the day you start.
Work The Way That Works for You: Your work and life should be balanced in a way that is purposeful for you. We offer flexible working environments for our team. Choose a space that meets your unique needs.
At Assent, we are committed to growing and sustaining an environment where our team members feel included, valued, and heard. Our diversity and equal opportunity practices are guided and championed by our Diversity and Inclusion Working Group and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion includes recruiting and retaining team members from diverse backgrounds and experiences, and fostering a culture of belonging where all team members are included, treated with dignity and respect, promoted on their merits, and placed in positions to contribute to business success.
If you require assistance or accommodation throughout any part of the interview and selection process, please contact [email protected] and we will be happy to help.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.