Alberta Jubilee Auditoria Society
Who are we?
The Alberta Jubilee Auditoria Society (AJAS) is a not-for-profit organization that emphasizes extraordinary patron services and fosters cultural development in both Edmonton and Calgary facilities. AJAS works closely with the Government of Alberta’s Ministry of Culture (GOA) to operate the auditoria and support events and programming.
Our Vision – To entertain, enlighten and educate Albertans through world-class arts and culture.
Our Mission – To define and support arts and culture in Alberta for patrons, performers and the public.
Our Values – The Alberta Jubilee Auditoria Society values integrity, inclusion, professionalism, creativity, passion, collaboration, and legacy.
What is the Job?
As the Jubilees’ full-time Marketing Coordinator, you will collaborate, design and execute internal communications and external marketing initiatives to serve our clients and patrons. You will also support the Society’s visual, written and digital presence throughout the province and beyond.
What is in it for you:
· Full-time opportunity in our Edmonton location
· A hybrid administrative model with potential flexibility to work remotely from time to time
· Competitive benefit program
· The opportunity to work with a diverse team supporting the best concerts, events and arts programming offered in the province
What you will be doing:
· Managing all external marketing for the Jubilees (eblasts, newsletters, social media channels, media, and more)
· Content creation (video, images, posts, articles) supporting the Jubilees’ events and programs
· Marketing list management with the goal of expanding our reach, identifying our audience and engaging more patrons and participants
· Marketing and Media Relations for a variety of events including shows, art exhibition openings, arts education programming and more
· Establish community relationships to grow social media engagement for our Jubilee and Jube School accounts
· Working with commercial, resident companies and community clients to promote events
· Design and create various promotional materials for concerts, beverage and concessions, and other patron-focused activations
· Work with Jube School arts education programming to support community initiatives
· Establish and maintain the Jubilee branding in the marketplace
· Supporting new livestreaming initiatives from a client services perspective
· Liaising with Ticketmaster, GOA, and clients to build and maintain our growing patron list
· Helping create presentation materials for CEO and AJAS Board
· Collecting and analyzing marketing data
· Working occasional evenings and weekends as required per our event schedule
· Being an ambassador for the Jubilees’ role in arts and culture in Alberta and beyond
· Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
· Previous marketing experience (3-5 years) in a similar setting is preferred
· Knowledge of Canva, Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn new software
· Comfort and passion for graphic design is essential
· Familiarity with social media channels & management platforms
· Content creation experience (writing, designing, shooting, editing)
· Diploma/degree in a related field is an asset
· Exceptional interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
· Proven ability to collaborate and support multiple teams
· Must be a self-starter looking for opportunities to improve all communications for the team
· Ability to work well under pressure while handling deadlines
· Attention to accuracy is imperative
· Website creation, adaptation and maintenance
· Familiarity with video platforms (Teams, Zoom, Google)
· Experience in Livestreaming and streaming support is an asset
· Understanding of and passion for arts/entertainment is an asset
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive organization with an ambition to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Salary Range: $45,000 – 52,000.00 per year (based on experience)
Please submit cover letter and resume by November 25, 2022 to:
Jonathan Love, CEO, Alberta Jubilee Auditoria Society
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$52,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- previous marketing: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Edmonton, AB
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.