Archive Hospitality Group
Archive Hospitality Group creates artful and inspiring destinations. We aim to create connections between the places you stay and the neighbourhoods you visit. Our commitment is to complement an area’s local charm while elevating its experience through engagement, design, cuisine, and stunning spaces for you to connect with and enjoy.
Our growing portfolio includes The Broadview Hotel, Gladstone House, and Newmarket’s The Postmark Hotel, opening Summer 2023.
Our mission is to be recognised as the most exciting boutique hotel brand on the continent, and we are looking for creative, high-performance leaders to help guide the business on this ambitious journey.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our team.
We create beautiful hotels in unique heritage buildings that serve the community in which they are located as much as the guests traveling from afar. Embracing the heritage nature of our buildings, we aim to be a reflection of the communities in which we operate.
Beyond rooms and food, we aim to delight and inspire both guests and team members alike through a culture of inclusivity, creative cultural programming, and quality food & beverage experiences.
More than a place to stay, our properties are community spaces to gather, discover and enjoy. We offer weekly programming to encourage connection and are committed to amplifying our neighbourhood’s talent through the arts, music, food, and more. We aim to be the places where lasting memories are made.
We are dedicated to creating an environment that fosters inclusivity, supports a sense of belonging, and facilitates open and honest conversations about race, equity, diversity, and inclusion.
To us, diversity is strength. With diversity comes diversity of outlook and experience. By ensuring that our teams are diverse, we broaden our capabilities, and bolster our ability to provide meaningful and memorable experiences for everyone who walks through our doors.
We foster creativity, and relationships with creative communities. Our goal is to spark delight through our product offering and experiences.
As a key member of the Marketing team your primary goal will be to support and drive marketing initiatives for our hospitality portfolio. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will develop and execute digital and traditional marketing initiatives including promotional newsletters, content calendar planning, facilitating execution of print and digital assets, menu design, and updates, and supporting the marketing manager.
Developing Marketing Materials and Content:
- Ensure alliance with social media team for all digital marketing on all social media platforms
- Overseeing assets for marketing within the hotel’s 4-walls (guest room collateral, special menus, promotional materials, hotel cross-marketing including elevator signage, check-in collateral, etc.)
- Attend marketing meetings with events and F&B to plan and support assets for upcoming initiatives
- Support marketing needs on and off property, including but not limited to sales decks, activation and community engagements, programming, holidays
- Design assets for organic and paid marketing campaigns and social media
- Facilitate the design and production of signage, mock-ups, email campaigns
- Designing and publishing monthly newsletter from 3 properties
- Research and make recommendations on entertainment and restaurant events based on currenttrendsManaging digital presence for Hotel and Outlets:
- Ensure visual and written brand integrity of content for each outlet
- Ensure up-to-date website content, including homepage alerts and pop-ups, “happenings” pages topromote our marketing activities, menus
- Maintain and publish updated restaurant, banquet and outlet menus for online listings includingseasonal and event menus
Administrative Duties and Relationship Management:
- Create and manage relationships with local vendors (printers, photographers, videographers, etc)
- Organize and manage digital assets (photography, 3D tours and video) for the hotel and outlets
- 3+ years of experience Marketing Role
- Passion for hospitality industry
- Self-starter who works well both independently and collaboratively
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong design eye and skill
- Photography, Video / Social media experience
- Ability to provide status updates to internal stakeholders and set reasonable expectations
- Knowledge of Canva, Mailchimp, Third party platforms (Yelp, OpenTable, etc) a bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.