HelloChat Technology Ltd
Who we are：
HelloChat is an independent retail electronic payments network through the transfer of money and information to financial institutions, merchants, consumers, and businesses.
As a Fintech company, HelloChat facilitates electronic payment services in North America by leveraging financial technology to make financial services and business more convenient, secure, and faster.
HelloChat brands include HelloChatPass and HelloChat Pay. Together, they provide payment options through the HelloChat Wallet, as a secure, mobile payment service.
Are you looking into a career in Marketing? Start your career off as a Marketing Assistant and gain experience with us! We are looking for a high energy person who would work well with our current marketing team.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
Shift Times are Mon-Fri 9AM-6PM (Includes a 1 Hour Lunch Break)
Position knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A dedication to providing exceptional service, every day.
- The ability to adapt to change in a positive way and deliver successful results within a given time frame.
- A team-oriented approach to meeting goals and objectives.
- A willingness to admit mistakes and easily digest constructive feedback, using it as a learning opportunity.
- The ability to perform with exceptional integrity, always striving to do the right thing and help to create an environment built on trust, honesty and respect.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with multiple priorities in a high pressure, client focused environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills required.
- High attention to detail and task orientation with an ability to problem solve.
- Professional presence and a demonstrated ability to work with all levels within an organization.
- Ability to execute proactive measures to ensure an elevated arrival/departure experience for all guests including responding to requests in a timely manner.
- No work experience required, new graduates welcome!
- Social Media Skills would be a bonus
- Graphic design would be a bonus
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications
- Exquisite communication and people skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 2023-02-17
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.