Trillium Health Care Products Inc.
In accordance with written or oral instructions, operates a variety of chemical production equipment in the preparation of Pharmaceutical Products, tablets, capsules etc.
· Responsible for the cleanliness and set up of equipment for each process.
· Verifies weights and measures of materials for processing floor stock and D&C according to standard procedures, and to sign for same.
· Watch for and report irregularities in the physical properties of the materials supplied and/or in their performance during processing.
· Delivers materials by fork truck to place of production.
· Processes products such as tablets, capsules etc.
· Takes samples for testing.
· Dispenses raw materials required for manufacturing Rx cards.
· Completes and signs for all related records as processed.
· Keeps equipment and job site clean and orderly.
· Operates power lift truck in and around various areas.
· Inputs data to maintain raw material inventory in JDE.
· Unloads bulk tankers of raw material i.e. Glycerin, alcohol, etc.
· Inputs TAP information.
· May be required to work in other classifications.
· May be required to work in a lower grade classification.
· Review log books and Rx cards.
· Must be required to cross train in other processes.
· Grade 12
· Experience in Solid Dose Manufacturing considered an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $25.68 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Have you ever been charged with an offence inwhich you have not received a pardon for?
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.