EA SPORTS & RACING – one of Electronic Arts largest development groups – has a multi-billion dollar portfolio of industry-leading sports and racing franchises, decades in the game, and thousands of talented team members working together from across the globe to advance play and grow the love of sports and racing for millions of players worldwide.
The EA SPORTS & RACING Central Operations team supports the ongoing growth and transformation of the division, with employee communications being a key strategic pillar – aiming to build connections across the group, enable continuous learning, and drive a stronger understanding of the organization’s mission, vision, goals and strategies, in addition to supporting employer branding/recruitment communications.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior Communications Manager, EA SPORTS & RACING, working closely with leadership, other members of the EA SPORTS & RACING Employee Communications team, as well as colleagues from across Electronic Arts.
- Draft internal communication strategies that help inform, inspire, and connect employees.
- Develop and schedule regular content for various internal communication channels.
- Provide executive communications support as needed, partnering with leadership.
- Lead and coordinate the programming and messaging for employee events.
- Develop messaging on inclusion and diversity initiatives.
- Contribute to, and support the execution of, the EA SPORTS & RACING internal communications plan.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of communications experience – preferably specializing in internal communications and/or employer branding, within a large, global organization.
- BA or equivalent in Writing, Communication, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with creativity and a passion for storytelling.
- Experience with social media and web platforms, Microsoft Office Suite, and the Adobe Suite.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver high-quality results on time.
- Comfortable working with colleagues at all levels of an organization.
- Proficient in Google Suite and Adobe Suite.
- Passion for gaming, tech, racing, and/or entertainment is ideal.
Electronic Arts is the leading interactive entertainment company, powered by innovative technology. We create incredible experiences for millions of players around the world. But what matters most is our people who inspire us, and the world, to play. As we bring new forms of entertainment to people around the world, we need creative, collaborative, diverse and adaptable people to keep making Electronic Arts better.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.