At Massage Heights, our core purpose is, “Helping as many people as possible achieve a higher quality of life through regular Massage Therapy!!”
We offer our Guests a clinical approach in a spa-like setting – the perfect combination for Guests to benefit from the therapeutic value of regular massage while truly enjoying the relaxing experience of a spa setting. Our Program Options and multiple locations across the city allow us the ability to make regular massage affordable and convenient!
As a Retreat Director at Massage Heights, YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE! You can enjoy the spa surroundings alongside our Guests while you support & encourage them towards their wellness goals! You will lead a team of hard working, talented individuals towards their career goals!
This position is responsible and accountable for the business activity, strategic direction, meeting revenue targets, and profitability of a Massage Heights Retreat. Aids in determining staffing requirements for the Retreat and continues managing staff on an ongoing basis. Directs employees on adherence to Massage Heights’ policies, procedures, and practices. Determines, approves, and coordinates training to develop employees. The RD is expected to meet all service standards, operational procedures, and Human Resources requirements through adherence to the Company’s mission, vision, and values.
If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of others, this position is for you.
Massage Heights provides the highest level of customer service in a professional, fast-paced work environment. As a team member of Massage Heights, you will get the opportunity to educate our guests and members on the benefits of regular massage therapy!!
How you Make a Difference for our Team:
- You are organized, driven, and solution oriented
- You are training-focused, and focus on the development of your team to help them to reach their full potential
- Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully. You are constantly and consistently one of the top Performers. Very bottom-line oriented. You are steadfastly push yourself and others for results. You motivate and track personal and associate sales toward goal achievement
- You are seen as a direct, truthful individual. You can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner. Keeps confidences. Admits mistakes. Doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
How you Make a Difference for our Guests:
- Use high-level Communication Skills combined Massage Education to determine each Guest’s personal massage goals & secure the Membership that best suits their needs = SALES!!
- Once enrolled, promote Members’ continued regular massage treatments so that they achieve their Massage Goals through:
- Strong phone skills, both incoming & outgoing calls
- Proficient computer skills for proper appointment scheduling & invoicing
- Excellence in customer service
Immediate Full-time position available.
Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $45,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Weekend availability
- Are you available to work evenings and weekends?
- Can you commute to Emerald Hills?
- Management: 2 years (required)
- Sales: 2 years (required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.