National Cable Specialists
Management Trainee – New Graduates – Mississauga
Regular, Full time
We are looking for University and College graduates in business, general studies, science, engineering, sales and/or entrepreneurship. Candidates should have a strong desire to advance themselves, want to be evaluated based on their own performance and entrepreneurship, aspire to be future business leaders and want to have control over their career advancement.
We invite suitable candidates to join our CORPORATE MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM. This fast paced, three-year program will prepare you to every facet of our business through a hands-on and structured training program. Successful graduates of our program will be considered to manage existing projects and business units to continue our successful growth. For more information on the program, please visit our career site at https://www.guillevincareers.com/management-trainee-program
What’s in it for you
Voted Great Place to Work®, you can build an interesting and challenging career with possibility of advancement as well as continued personal and professional development. National Cable Specialists (NCS) has always given its employees the opportunity to develop their autonomy, professional skills and competencies. By joining us, you will integrate a team of motivated, competent, and engaged team players. Our Total Rewards package focuses on our human capital to create an environment where our employees can reach their full potential.
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, dynamic, empowering and friendly work environment open to today’s reality.
- Competitive salary and participation in our generous profit-sharing program that recognizes the individual contribution of our employees. There is no limit to your ingenuity; you are encouraged to create, improve, learn and surpass yourself.
- Flexible benefits program where you can choose the benefits and levels of coverage that are right for you:
- Health, dental, paramedical & vision care, and prescription medication
- Short- and long-term disability benefits because you never know what the future holds
- Supplemental Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with Telemedicine
- Travel Insurance
- Reimbursement of training expenses to acquire new skills and advance your career within the organization
- RRSP with generous employer contribution
- Possibility of contributing to a TFSA with a favorable group rate
- Post-graduate scholarship program for children of our employees
- Employee discounts on purchases
- Free parking
- Electric vehicle charging stations in many of our locations
National Cable Specialists (NCS) ensures equality in the recruitment and selection process by making employment decisions based on qualifications, relevant experience, knowledge and capability, demonstrated skills and accomplishments.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
The masculine gender is used solely to simplify the text.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $50,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Why do you want to become an expert in the Wire and Cable Industry?
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
- Wire and Cable: 1 year (preferred)
- Leadership: 3 years (preferred)
- Day Shift (required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (required)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.