Paquin Entertainment Group Inc. is one of Canada’s premier entertainment companies with a diverse portfolio including artist agency and management, ﬁlm and television, theatrical production, brand partnerships and touring exhibitions. With offices in Toronto, Nashville, Winnipeg, and Vancouver, we pride ourselves on the ability to provide artists and clients a distinguished level of personal and professional services. Our vision is to foster a creative culture that seeks and develops the world’s premier artists and productions.
Currently, 2:42 Management, a division of Paquin Entertainment, is seeking a positive and driven Management Coordinator to join our team. The successful Management Coordinator will work remotely – based out of Toronto, ON – and report to the Vice President, 2:42 Management.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Artist Album Campaigns:
- Update marketing plans at the beginning of campaigns to present to external teams
- Assist in overseeing digital advertising spends
- Maintain marketing budgets pertaining to each campaign
- Coordinate workback schedules for each campaign, including music production
- Coordinate and maintain social calendars, assets, and execute content creation
- Facilitate asset collection for ingestions, physical LP and CD fulfillment
- Book travel including hotels, car rentals, flights etc.
- Advance shows 2-3 weeks prior and collaborate with tour managers to ensure they have all relevant information and tools
- Coordinate visa applications
- Conduct calls with promoters/clients assuring day of show schedule lines up with travel and all pertinent information is available prior to shows
- Assist in developing show/festival budgets to assess profit/loss
- Coordinate in-person/online interview opportunities while on tour
- Review marketing plans to ensure promoters/agents/management are aligned
- Initiate designs, gather and compare quotes to begin manufacturing
- Research and project merchandise numbers for upcoming tour dates and festivals
- Ensure merchandise is produced and facilitate the distribution to webstore, venue, hotel and band prior to shows, festivals, and pre-orders
- Update merchandising tools and merchandise inventory documents as necessary
- Coordinate and/or create social assets using Photoshop and Premiere video editing, range from ad mats, digital ads, photos, mock-ups, social cut downs
- Assist and coordinate funding applications for album, touring and content creation through relevant music funding sources (Radio Starmaker, FACTOR, Canada Council)
- Update and maintain artist calendars
- Update and maintain tour routing
- Send out weekly artist updates to external teams with the purpose of providing the latest information pertaining to each artist
- Take detailed notes during internal and external meetings and create follow up tasks
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Music Business Administration or related degree
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in the Canadian music industry, or arts administration.
- Highly proficient in MS Office, Google Suite, Asana, Dropbox, Slack
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to track and follow through on multiple concurrent projects to completion
- Excellent writing skills and copy editing
- Understanding of accounting and profit and loss pertaining to tours, album creation, etc.
- Superior interpersonal skills with an enthusiastic personality to grow and maintain relationships
- Ability to adapt, take direction, and produce positive results in a fast-paced work environment
- A “G” license for merchandise deliveries or press and media events.
Paquin Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.
Please note that only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$43,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.