Maintenance Technician Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Maintenance Technician in our company, HyLife. This vacancy is based in La Broquerie MB. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Maintenance Technician Job
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: La Broquerie MB
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-03-20
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
Maintenance Technician Job Detail
Why join our team?
HyLife is a global leader in food processing. Our vision is to be the best food company in the world. To achieve this, we need talented people like you to join our team. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals, and we have an exciting new career opportunity located in La Broquerie, MB for you to explore!
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Wage
- Vacation in the first year
- Benefits package – dental coverage, vision care, extended health care, & more!
- Secure, stable, and permanent full-time employment
- Employee Referral program – Minimum of $500!
- Free parking
- Company events
- And more!!!!
- Perform routine repairs as per instructions from the maintenance planner
- Diagnose equipment malfunctions
- Evaluate and make decisions on how best to repair equipment
- Preventative maintenance on building and a variety of equipment ranging from heating, ventilation, & feeding systems
- Provide feedback to the office on potential problems with equipment
- Documentation of work performed
- Diagnose building problems
- To provide feedback to office on potential problems in buildings
- Trades certificate in either, Electrical, Welding, Plumbing, or Millwright
- Previous experience as a maintenance technician in a hog barn work environment an asset, willing to train self-motivated candidate with mechanical aptitude
- Welding, carpentry and plumbing skills would also be an asset
- Forward thinking and able to effectively problem solve
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Possess a valid Class 5 license
- Availability to assist with weekend breakdowns
- Culturally diverse – employ people from all over the world
- Fully integrated facility –Feed Mills, Barns, Transportation, and Production Plant
- 4000+ employees worldwide
- We Care about our employees, communities, customers, animals, and our environment
We want it to be YOU! Come join our HyLife team.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
strong class=”helpus”>To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.