For our client, a Big Tech Silicon Valley technology company, we are looking for a Machine Learning Researcher to join our ML R&D team.
This is an exciting opportunity to shape the future and work with top talent on innovative cross-functional (ML, UX, HW) projects. You’ll impact the entire development process, from sparking fresh ideas to final production.
Initiatives on this exciting project span fundamental and applied research (product oriented) and focus on the area of ambient computing and HCI as well as custom HW (IoT, wearable devices), embedded and unconstrained cloud models, gesture and presence detection, and many others.
As an expert, you will lead all required processes from designing experiments, defining data collection requirements, data analysis and pre-processing, training models, optimizing, debugging and deploying the models to production.
- Master in Machine Learning or a related field
- Proficient programming skills in Python and one of the deep learning toolkits: Keras, Tensorflow, or PyTorch
- Good knowledge of C++
- +3 years of experience conducting novel research and working in a commercial R&D lab.
Nice to have skills
- Ph.D. in Machine Learning or a related field
- Publication track record in academic journals and conferences
- Lead research projects, iterate fast through various hypotheses – perform literature reviews, design & plan experiments, define requirements for data, and execute experiments
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to work independently in an agile environment
Other mandatory requirements or limitations
- Meetings – usually twice a week in PST timezone.
- A glance at chat and emails in the evening hours.
Mobica jobsincanada.one Be Extraordinary_
We are Mobica, a global software services company headquartered in Manchester, UK, with offices across Europe and the USA. We partner with businesses across multiple industries, from aerospace to finance and semiconductors to automotive, providing them with access to engineering expertise across the entire technology stack.
- Well-known Clients and Projects focused on the Technologies of Tomorrow – Our expertly crafted software underpins many of today’s amazing customer experiences. We work with well-known global brands to develop widely used tech. When you join us, you’ll be both challenged and supported, and you’ll be a part of something extraordinary.
- Empowered Mobicans driving their Careers – We empower our people to develop their skills, push boundaries and move towards new heights. As a Mobican, you’ll have ample opportunities to advance, learn and grow towards your desired career outcomes.
- Ideas are prioritized over Hierarchy and Biases – In Mobica, you are listened to and valued. We’ve built an environment that fosters open communication. We’ve made it our mission to ensure all team members feel welcome, protected from discrimination and have access to equal opportunities.
- We believe that employees should be happy – At Mobica, you can define precisely how you would like to work – at home or in the office – we will create the environment for that. You’ll get access to various virtual, offline and on-site events and platforms where you can learn, brainstorm, challenge, express yourself or simply have some fun and make new friends. Oh, and please help yourself to some delicious fruits and snacks in the office at any time.
What can you expect from us?
- We Learn by doing; you will collaborate with industry experts willing to share their knowledge, passion, and experience.
- We invest in improving your skills by participating in training and mentoring programs.
- You can advance your career with us by choosing from different career paths (technical, management).
- We’ll help to broaden your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment.
- Commercial projects from the domain.
- Great atmosphere and supportive environment.
- You will work in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere created by many bonding events and activities.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Training programs.
- Private medical insurance.
- Multisport program.
- English lessons.
- Company social events.
- Relocation assistance.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
We aim to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people we can find, from a range of backgrounds and cultures. Inclusivity and equality are cornerstones of our Mobica community and a big part of what makes us so brilliant to work with. Here, dedication and performance are valued and rewarded regardless of nationality, gender, age, religious beliefs or other personal characteristics. Here, diversity is celebrated and everyone belongs.
“The benefits of having a diverse workforce from different backgrounds, recruited and developed only on the basis of ability, is a core personal belief for me – so I join with other members of Mobica’s leadership in promoting a commitment to recognise equal opportunities and rights for our talented individuals. Every Mobican can expect to be treated with dignity and respect regardless of personal characteristics or beliefs.”
Mobica jobsincanada.one Be Extraordinary_
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.