Greenfoot Energy Solutions Inc.
Greenfoot Energy Solutions in Saint John NB is looking for experienced spray foam and Insulation technicians to join our growing team. As we continue to grow we need to continue to add experts to the team!
We are looking for a licensed spray foam installer to accurately install spray foam insulation in a variety of applications. The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of spray foam products, installation, and basic building science.
Duties will include project management, quality control, overseeing helpers, troubleshoot/maintain, and conduct basic repair of spray equipment, load material, operate spray foam equipment, carefully prep job site, and inspection of work prior to job closeout.
– The current spray foam license is considered an asset.
– Ambitious, detail-oriented, friendly, willing to learn/adapt, and works well in a team environment.
– Working knowledge of Graco SPF equipment.
– Team player
– Clean Drivers License
What to expect from Greenfoot:
– Full time, permanent hourly position.
– Competitive wage based on experience.
– Health and dental benefits.
– Well-maintained, new vehicles, SPF equipment, and tools.
– A long-term career with training and continual improvement opportunities.
– COR certified, safety-orientated company.
– Company coop pension plan.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$28.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.