Avenir IT Inc.|Avenir IT Inc.
We have a vacancy of Level 2 It Technician in our company, Avenir IT Inc.. This vacancy is based in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Level 2 It Technician
Company: Avenir IT Inc.
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
URL Expiry: 2023-01-12
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
Looking for a local computer geek/genius, eager to kick their IT career into hyperdrive with an award-winning and fast-growing IT firm.
This role is a chance for you to ‘Level Up’ and hone your skills and expertise in technology, problem-solving, cybersecurity and customer service. The position will have you talking with people all day, therefore candidates must be great on the headset, capable of training and assisting as well as building trusting relationships with other humans in fluent English, with French being a wonderful asset.
This L2 IT Technician role will have you mid-ladder on the escalation scale for your team, so a love of mentoring and a bit of patience will lead your clan to success.
Work-life balance is cultivated on our team, and benefits are plenty; including the assistance to continue your technical training and certifications with a lot of room to grow internally to ‘expert’ ranking.
If you are interested, please respond and make sure to include the quote, “It’s dangerous to go alone, take this!” on your cover letter. If you are chosen for an interview – you will be required to complete a technical assessment exam and a fulfilling conversation full of humour and water cooler chatter with our COO.
Security And Safety
Criminal record check
Own transportation, Willing to travel regularly, Valid driver’s licence, Travel expenses paid by employer
- At least 2+ years’ experience in an IT support role as a Tier 2 Technician
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science
- High level experience with desktop and server operating systems in Small Business environments
- Configuration and troubleshooting of Microsoft 365 issues including integration with other services.
- Proven experience for monitoring of system reliability and improving performance.
- Thorough knowledge of Active Directory, management and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of common network protocols (DNS, DHCP, NTP, SSH) and TCP/IP
- Experience with the configuration of networking infrastructure such as VLANs, VPNs and firewalls.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting VPN connections and other remote access solutions.
- Ability to troubleshoot high level issues with Windows7 through 11
- CompTIA A+ level of computer hardware knowledge and familiarity.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Strong English communication skills – written and oral.
- French language skills. (an asset)
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Takes ownership.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multitask in a high-pressure environment.
- Exceptional customer service orientation. Including a calm, clear, welcoming phone speaking voice and professional demeanour.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening and questioning.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.