Red Cliff College of Applied Technology and Management
- Education: Master’s degree
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Computer and information systems security/information assurance
- or equivalent experience
- Private training organization or college
- Willing to relocate
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Supervise teaching assistants
- Prepare teaching materials and outlines for courses
- Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate students’ progress
- Advise students on program curricula and career decisions
- Prepare reports
- Operate audio-visual equipment
- Serve on faculty committees for budgets, curriculum revision, course requirements, student application review and staffing
- Conduct course and program evaluation or review
- Deliver lectures and presentations
- Lead discussion groups and seminars
- Teach students through lectures, discussions, audio-visual presentations and laboratory, shop and field studies
- Own transportation
- Valid driver’s licence
- Public transportation is not available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Teaching format experience
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.