Provincial Health Services Authority
Chief, Scientific Training in Simulation
BC Youngsters’s and Ladies’s Hospital & Well being Centre
What you’ll do
- Work collaboratively with program leaders, multidisciplinary educators and workers at BC Youngsters’s and BC Ladies’s to evaluate simulation schooling wants and priorities with a purpose to lead the event of simulation-based curriculum design.
- Develop and implement insurance policies, procedures, and requirements to make sure efficient administration of the simulation schooling curriculum and program.
- Have interaction in quite a lot of simulation based mostly actions resembling growing and modifying simulation situations, crew debriefing and educating simulation programs. Function, troubleshoot and help the correct utilization of simulation tools and provides.
- Develop and coordinate outreach simulation actions in partnership with provincial companions and companies
- Guarantee program deliverables are accomplished on time and on funds in addition to identifies long run alternatives and partnerships to maintain simulation as an efficient instrument in clinician schooling and affected person security.
- Have interaction in and helps simulation based mostly analysis tasks. Incorporates analysis, evidence-based practices and emergent advances in schooling and simulation, together with methodologies and technological purposes.
What you convey
- A stage of schooling, coaching, and expertise equal to a Bachelor’s diploma of Science in Nursing or different scientific career plus further research in schooling, together with simulation schooling with a minimal of 5 (5) years scientific expertise, pediatrics most well-liked, together with two (2) years of simulation schooling expertise. Competent in simulation schooling methodology.
- Robust communication, relational, teaching, organizational and program analysis abilities are required. Data of studying and analysis fashions.
- Expertise within the supply of applications resembling PALS, PEARS, and NRP most well-liked.
- Demonstrated capability to handle a number of applications and work underneath stress of deadlines.
- Confirmed capability to steer workers to attain program targets and targets.
- Important information and confirmed expertise with program improvement, analysis and program administration.
- Demonstrated capability to investigate conditions, develop resolutions and help remedial motion.
- Demonstrated self-starter with excessive stage of motivation.
- Adaptable and versatile to fulfill altering priorities and useful resource constraints.
- Dedication to upholding the shared duty of making lasting and significant reconciliation in Canada as per TRC (2015) and BC’s Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples Act (2019).
- Data of social, financial, political and historic realities impacting indigenous communities and familiarity with Indigenous Cultural Security and anti-racism and accompanying experiences (BC DRIPA, TRC, and many others.).
What we convey
Each PHSA worker permits the very best affected person look after our sufferers and their households. Whether or not you’re offering direct care, conducting analysis, or making it doable for others to do their work, you impression the lives of British Columbians in the present day and sooner or later. That’s why we’re targeted in your care too – providing well being, wellness, improvement applications to help you – at work and at dwelling.
- Be part of certainly one of BC’s largest employers with province-wide applications, companies and operations – providing huge alternatives for progress, improvement, and recognition applications that honour the dedication and contribution of all staff.
- Entry to skilled improvement alternatives by way of our in-house coaching applications, together with +2,000 programs, resembling our San’yas Indigenous Cultural Security Coaching course, or Core Linx for Management roles.
- Take pleasure in a complete advantages package deal, together with municipal pension plan, and psychological well being & security applications and holistic wellness sources.
- Annual statutory holidays (13) with beneficiant trip entitlement and accruement.
- PHSA is a distant work pleasant employer, welcoming versatile work choices to help our folks (eligibility could fluctuate, relying on place).
- Entry to WorkPerks, a premium low cost program providing a variety of native and nationwide reductions on electronics, leisure, eating, journey, wellness, attire, and extra.
Job Kind: Momentary, Full-Time (till November nineteenth 2025)
Wage Vary: $86,398 – $124,197/12 months. The beginning wage for this place can be decided with consideration of the profitable candidate’s related schooling and expertise, and can be in alignment with the provincial compensation reference plan. Wage might be prorated accordingly for half time roles.
Location: 4500 Oak Road, Vancouver BC, V6H 2N9
Purposes might be accepted till place is crammed.
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 0800-1600
Requisition # 159847E
As per the present Public Well being Order, full vaccination towards COVID-19 is a situation of employment with PHSA as of October 26, 2021.
What we do
BC Youngsters’s Hospital (BCCH) gives look after essentially the most critically in poor health or injured kids and youth from throughout British Columbia.
BC Ladies’s Hospital & Well being Centre (BCW) is devoted to bettering the well being of ladies, newborns and households by way of a complete vary of companies, analysis and schooling.
BCCH BCW is a part of the Provincial Well being Companies Authority (PHSA).
The Provincial Well being Companies Authority (PHSA) plans, manages and evaluates specialised well being companies with the BC well being authorities to supply equitable and cost-effective well being look after folks all through the province. Our values replicate our dedication to excellence and embrace: Respect folks – Be compassionate – Dare to innovate – Domesticate partnerships – Serve with objective. Study extra about PHSA and our applications: jobs.phsa.ca/programs-and-services
PHSA, BCCH and BCW are dedicated to employment fairness, encouraging all certified people to use. We acknowledge that our capability to supply the perfect look after our various affected person populations depends on a wealthy range of abilities, information, background and expertise, and worth a protected, inclusive and welcoming atmosphere.
Reconciliation is an ongoing course of and a shared duty for all of us. The BC Governments’ unanimous passage of the Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples Act was a big step ahead on this journey—one that each one well being authorities are anticipated to help as we work in cooperation with Indigenous Peoples to determine a transparent and sustainable path to lasting reconciliation. True reconciliation will take time and ongoing dedication to work with Indigenous Peoples as they transfer towards self-determination. Guiding these efforts Crown companies should stay targeted on creating alternatives that implement the Fact and Reconciliation Fee Mandate.
ATTN: PHSA Staff:
To be thought-about as a PHSA worker (inner applicant) for this place, you should apply on-line through your inner profile at http://internaljobs.phsa.ca
Please word the inner job posting will now not be accessible after the expiry date of February 13, 2024. If the inner job posting has expired, please contact the Inner Jobs Assist Desk and advise that you just want to be thought-about as a late inner applicant for this place. Please don’t apply for the exterior job posting.
In case you have not registered your inner profile, a password is required to log in for the primary time. To acquire your password, please contact the Inner Jobs Assist Desk at 604-875-7264 or 1-855-875-7264. Please word common enterprise hours are Monday – Friday (excluding stats), 8:30am to 4:30pm. For inquiries outdoors of standard enterprise hours, please e mail the Inner Jobs Assist Desk at [email protected] and a Assist Desk Consultant will contact you the subsequent enterprise day.
To assist us monitor our recruitment effort, please point out in your cowl/motivation letter the place (jobsincanada.one) you noticed this job posting.