Coffrages Synergy|Coffrages Synergy
Labourer Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Labourer in our company, Coffrages Synergy. This vacancy is based in Ottawa ON. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Labourer Job
Company: Coffrages Synergy
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Ottawa ON
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-10
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
Want to partake in the completion of grand projects?
You are just the person the great Synergy formwork family is looking for!
What you’ll gain by joining our team:
- Multiple growth opportunities based on YOUR interests;
- A multitude of training courses available on our superb mobile app (YES OUR VERY OWN HOMEMADE MOBILE APP !!!!);
- Possibilities of meeting a MENTOR on your first day;
- Team building events organised by our elite #événementsynergy TEAM;
- A health and well-being program;
- New equipment and leading-edge technologies;
- Year-round full-time pay with overtime possibilities;
- Multiple construction sites in many great regions so where would you like to work? We’ll adapt to your wants and needs!
Here’s what your day to day will look like as a Labourer:
- Disassembling formwork;
- Partaking in concrete casting;
- Loading and unloading of construction materials;
- Crane flagman *specific credentials required; training offered by Synergy*;
- Forklift operator *credentials required; training offered by Synergy*;
- All related tasks.
What you’ll need:
- Competency cards such as
- CCQ, Working at Heights, WHMIS 2015 and Worker Health and Safety Awareness in 4 steps.
- You aren’t certified yet? Don’t worry, we’ll hook you up.
- Good physical condition, since formwork is hard work!
- Teamwork capabilities. We’re certain you’ll find your IDEAL partner within our great big Synergy family;
- Dealing with cold weather since yes, it can get cold outside.
You don’t have any experience in construction, but you’d like to learn? It’ll be our pleasure to accompany you in your apprenticeship.
The HR team is awaiting your call!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.