Physiotherapy III Ltd
Physiotherapy III is a full-service, locally owned rehabilitation and wellness organization with a dynamic, multi-disciplinary staff that includes: Physiotherapists, Kinesiologists, Canadian Certified Pedorthists, Physiotherapy Assistants and Administrative support staff. This opening is for our Port Elgin clinic in our growing community. A bright, naturally lit, newly renovated clinic environment provides a motivating and healing environment for our clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a cohesive, dynamic team and is ready to make immediate contributions. Using exercise therapy skills, you will achieve outstanding clinical outcomes and client engagement with the people that you treat while helping clients to return to work and every day activities at all stages of rehabilitation..
We are seeking an outgoing, friendly, an professional individual who is passionate about helping our clients get back to life. This position will provide the opportunity to work collaboratively with a team of clinicians all sharing the same goal of helping our clients feel better and move better.
· Treating clients attending the clinic-out-patient injuries including but not limited to: back and neck pain, knee and ankle pains, joint pain, strains, shoulder dysfunction, post-operative rehab, post-concussion management, as well as balance and mobility issues.
· Developing personalized exercise treatment plans based on clinical reasoning and input from Physiotherapists using Customizable exercise software
· Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
· Collaborating with inter-professional team at our clinic
· Communicating with external stakeholders and client referral sources where necessary
· Have an undergraduate degree (BA, BSc) in Kinesiology, PTA certification with strong rehabilitation background/experience
· Working toward or achieved Registration with the provincial College of Registered Kinesiologist
· 1-2 years’ experience treating clients in an inter-professional rehabilitation clinic or comparable experience
· Previous experience with personal training and/or exercise program background
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
All Ministry of Health, Public Health and Regulatory College standards are strictly adhered to included high level santization, mandatory masks, HEPA filters, etc Virtual visits are available to clients.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Port Elgin, ON N0H 2C0: reliably commute or be willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- rehabilitation: 1 year (preferred)
- College of Kinesiologists registration (preferred)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.