About the Fraîche Table Junior Product Specialist Role
We are looking for a full-time (remote) Junior Product Specialist to join our growing Fraîche Table meal plan team! This position will be responsible for implementing and executing new ideas and strategies and maintaining the high-quality standards our customers have grown to expect. As the Junior Product Specialist, you’ll be the expert on the Fraîche Table platform and everything our meal plan has to offer. Day to day activities include managing customer service, editing recipes, coordinating our meal plan innovation pipeline, managing projects and communication with our tech team, and brainstorming new ways to update and improve the meal plan platform.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and excels in an independent remote work setting. This candidate is extremely detail oriented, a strong team player, has excellent written communication skills, and is highly organized. Although cooking isn’t part of the day-to-day activities of the Junior Product Specialist, an understanding and passion for food and cooking are very valuable!
This position reports to the Fraîche Table Manager, Victoria Bannerman, and will work collaboratively with the Fraîche Team. This is a remote position; please note work hours will be based on PST or MST. Preference will be given to candidates in western Canada
About Fraîche Table
Founded in 2021 by Tori Wesszer and the Fraîche team, the Fraîche Tablemeal plan is a long-term solution to taking the stress out of meal times. It is a digital subscription-based platform that functions like an app, offering Dietitian approved wholesome and delicious meal plans. Fraîche Table provides simple recipes with big flavours using familiar accessible ingredients.
The Fraîche team is small but growing, and is based out of beautiful Kelowna, BC. Our fun and dynamic team is on a mission to make living simpler and healthier through our blog, cookbooks, collaborations, social media channels and meal plans. As an employer, Fraîche fosters an environment for learning, growth and creativity. We are so excited to be expanding our Fraîche Table team with the addition of a Junior Product Specialist!
In this role you will be expected to:
- Edit recipes for grammar, spelling, accuracy and other small but important details
- Input data quickly and accurately into the meal plan platform
- Develop, implement, and maintain meal plan quality standards
- Manage customer service for Fraîche Table
- Calculate nutrition information (training to be provided)
- Identify and implement new growth opportunities for the meal plan
- Proactively and effectively communicate observations and opportunities to improve the platform and the customer experience to the Fraîche Table Manager and team
- Execute on the strategic vision as defined by the Fraîche Table Manager and the Executive Team
- Test and review new product features to ensure they meet our high-quality standards
- Office responsibilities including coordinate calendars and schedule meetings, take meeting notes, send post-meeting recaps
This role is a good fit for you if you are:
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Comfortable working independently in a structured digital work environment
- Extremely organized
- Able to demonstrate excellent writing and communication skills
- Eager to learn and grow
- Someone who strives for excellence, is pro-active, and resourceful
- Motivated to work on your own to manage changing priorities, and to meet deadlines
- Someone with problem-solving skills and can identify issues and develop solutions based on feedback from customers and other team members
You will need to have:
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A demonstrated ability to write in a clear, accurate, engaging and concise manner
- An organized, enthusiastic, hard-working with a “not above any task” attitude
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Proficient computer skills and are competent with technology
- A Laptop, cell phone, and reliable internet connection
- A demonstrated ability to work independently and in teams, meeting project deadlines; manage multiple projects and priorities effectively
- A strong desire to learn and an ability to take feedback and apply it with a positive attitude
Special consideration will be given if you have:
- Experience in editing for grammar, accuracy, consistency and formatting
- Previous experience working from home
- A passion for learning software products and using various systems & tools to creatively solve problems
- Familiarity with customer service and support for software or other products
- Bonus: 1-2 years’ work experience in the tech industry or in a start-up environment
- Although cooking isn’t part of the day-to-day activities of the Junior Product Specialist, an understanding and passion for food and cooking would be valuable!
This is a position with a lot of room for growth. If you don’t have everything listed above but believe you are the right person for this role, we encourage you to apply! We are looking for a resourceful individual to join the team who’s excited to learn.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- What about this role excites you?
- Why do you think you’re a good fit for this position?
Work Location: Remote
Application deadline: 2023-02-05
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.