Ballard Power Systems|Ballard Power Systems
Junior Leds Engineer Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Junior Leds Engineer in our company, Ballard Power Systems. This vacancy is based in Vancouver British Columbia Canada. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Junior Leds Engineer Job
Company: Ballard Power Systems
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Vancouver British Columbia Canada
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-03-17
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
Junior Leds Engineer Job Detail
Ballard Power Systems, Inc. is a global leader in fuel cell technology, providing clean energy fuel cell products that enable optimized power systems for a range of applications. Ballard is an international public company traded on both the NASDAQ and TSX.
The Ballard Engineering Group in Burnaby, British Columbia, is searching for a Junior LEDS (Lab, Equipment, Design and Support) Engineer . The Junior LEDS Engineer is responsible for the design, implementation, and auditing of the group’s Quality Systems to improve department processes and quality of work. In addition, the Jr. Quality Engineer manages and maintains the area’s quality documentation per Ballard’s internal documentation control procedures
- Responsible for ensuring documentation is accurate and released in Agile in a timely manner
- Gain a strong understanding of the area procedures and implement documentation as quickly as possible to ensure processes are being followed and quality is not compromised.
- Review As Maintained redlines and blackline documentation
- Ensure P&ID, electrical schematics, and I/O list are in accordance with each other.
- Review documentation with the responsible engineers or technicians
- Work closely with Electrical Design Services and manage documentation work between areas for ‘As Maintained’ documentation process
- Use AutoCAD to provide blacklining support
- Design and implement internal processes for work improvements in the area.
- Maintain the quality system, including following LEDS procedures for directory organization, formatting of documents, redlines/binder processes etc.
- Conduct internal audits (i.e., redline audits, test stations, FRM5100901 and lessons learned) to identify if processes have been followed, identify potential issues and determine the best next steps per the internal audit schedule.
- Work closely with engineers to support the completion of test station tasks, including the release of documentation and tasks on PRC5103772.
- Maintain the Test Stations info system in Excel and Agile, including creating part numbers and Serial Number records.
- Update Asset sheet with Finance quarterly, including maintaining records of Asset add forms and disposal forms.
- Schedule work with the Electrical Design Services team and answer documentation questions.
- Support the Calibration team on the creation and release of ‘As Built’ and ‘As Maintained’ Calibration forms and checklists.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- 0-3 years of experience in a Quality or Document Control capacity
- Previous experience leading and/or participating in internal departmental quality audits
- Proficiency with AutoCAD
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to review and understand documentation containing P&ID, Electrical Schematics, I/O reports, etc.
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experiencing using Electronic Document Management Systems such as Agile
Listen & Deliver jobsincanada.one Quality. Always. jobsincanada.one Inspire Excellence jobsincanada.one Row Together jobsincanada.one Own It
Ballard values diversity in the workplace and is committed to Employment Equity. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates.
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.