Rinax Systems Ltd.
Rinax Systems Ltd. is a leading provider of business management software and network/communication solutions for Canadian businesses. Our software and services include:
- Management software for invoicing, accounting and inventory control, with an optional service order module
- E-commerce front-ends for wholesale and/or retail web marketing fully integrated with our ‘X4′ distribution management software
- Robust, reliable and affordable Business Phone System
- E-commerce front end integrated with our management software.
- The design, supply, installation and service of complete networks and network hardware
We serve clients with single store and multi-branch operations in a variety of wholesale and retail distribution industries. These include Auto Parts Distribution, Heavy Truck Parts Distribution, Industrial Supply, Agricultural Supply, Marine Supply, Oilfield Supply and more.
Our clients often have limited in-house IT expertise and rely on us to provide turn-key computer systems integrated with websites and E-commerce front ends. Included with our business software are comprehensive data-file conversion services from legacy systems, software training and on-going help-desk services.
We are looking for an eager, quick-thinking and analytical Junior It Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting hardware and software installations, trouble-shooting issues, conducting regular backups and upgrading outdated computers. Additionally, the Junior It Technician will be responsible for providing technical support to both the sales team and IT department. We are looking for a quick thinker who is able to respond effectively in a fast-paced environment by following established protocols.
- Connect, install, and maintain the office’s PC and networking systems.
- Take apart and reassemble computers.
- Change video cables.
- Install and uninstall programs.
- Install operating systems.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Calgary, AB
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.