ME Events Group
Marcus Evans, founded in 1983, is a global business intelligence and event marketing company, with 46+ offices in 20+ countries. Headquartered in the UK, we are rated in the top 20 UK companies for work/life balance.
Working across all industry sectors our Summits, Conferences and Online Events brands deliver innovative high-level content, networking and one-to-one meeting platforms that bring together key decision-makers on a truly global scale. Our client base is comprised of c-level executives from 98% of existing fortune 1000 companies, and are world leaders in a variety of industries, such as healthcare, legal, pharmaceutical, investments, energy, packaging etc.
We are looking for driven, enthusiastic, and passionate professionals to join our Conferences division and Sales team, as a Junior Inside Sales Executive. In this role you will be working with key industry leaders and innovators to help increase attendance and boost ticket sales revenue for our corporate conferences and sell-out events.
You should apply if you have experience within, hospitality and retail, call center or service desks. If you don’t, do not worry – our company provides sales training, learning and development!
This is an in-person role located in our Toronto office.
· Serve as the brand ambassador, developing and nurturing strong relationships with attendees
· Learn attendees’ needs and wants to address them in a timely manner
· Meet sales projections, generate ongoing sales opportunities, and achieve company and individual KPI’s
· Invite business executives to professional conferences via phone and email
· Manage relationships with attendees after the sale and secure rebooks
· Track your sales updates and progress in our CRM database
· Work as a team player, upholding company policies and contributing to a positive working environment
· University degree or professional diploma
· Positive attitude and self-motivated
· Conscientious, professional appearance
· Superior communication skills with customers and team
· Interested in honing your skills in the art of audience-based selling
· Curious about how to improve and refine your sales craft
· Patient and appreciates the process of working through a full sales cycle
· Desire to sell to business professionals (B2B sales)
· Proven capabilities in a customer service or sales role
· Strong record of meeting and/or exceeding sales goals
Compensation & Benefits
· Competitive Base Salary
· Potential Traveling to our Business Events
· World-class Training and Development (i.e., SPIN Selling, Account Management)
· Above-all-else, we have a highly Encouraging Culture!
· Tailored group and Individual Training Sessions
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Are you able to work in Toronto?
- Will you require any sponsorship or visa for employment visa status?
- Are you comfortable working in an onsite setting?
- English (preferred)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.