All successful candidates are required to reside within commuting distance of our Langford/Victoria office location. Plexxis does not offer remote work opportunities.
Salary Range: $57,500 – $129,800
A professional customer facing position, the Implementation & Training Specialist is responsible for a range of activities designed to achieve a high level of client service and satisfaction during their implementation of Plexxis products. This position requires a high level of independent judgment and decision making throughout the implementation process, including pre-installation communications and set-up, on-site training and post implementation support. The position will work directly with the customer to assist with data file conversion, problem resolution and trouble-shooting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Learn and be conversant in all aspects of the Plexxis Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Be proactive in recognizing and efficiently resolving issues
- Trouble-shoot issues prior, during and post implementation
- Assist in writing and correcting key payroll and job costing reports
- Successfully interact with customers – offering support, training and presentations
- Proactively reach out to customers for provision of training and support through telephone, email, video conference and webinars
- Collaborate closely with customers and Plexxis developers in creating and delivering solutions
Qualifications: Education & Certification
- College or university degree in one of the following: Business, accounting, technology, systems design is preferred but not required
- Work in a team environment at the Plexxis West Coast Branch (Victoria, British Columbia)
- Travel throughout the U.S. and Canada (approximately 30%)
- Spoken Language: Fluent English
What’s it like working at Plexxis?
The dress is casual, but our commitment to quality is not. At Plexxis, the working environment is a social one – built on mutual respect and collaboration. We are a team of extremely hard-working individuals who have a steadfast dedication to delivering amazing results to our clients. As such, we make it a point to provide each of our employees with the tools needed to do their job well, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Company gym
- A games room
- A commercial themed theatre
- Large, fully functional kitchen, dining area, bbq and outdoor patio including lake views
- Access to local walking trails, parks and beaches
- Paid after hours
Our team genuinely appreciates each other and there is an authentic camaraderie and support network.
About Plexxis Software:
The Plexxis Drywall Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software maximizes the profit and efficiency of wall & ceiling contractors through expert consulting and a drywall estimating software that unites digital takeoff, costing, construction management, mobile applications and accounting solutions into a single, sophisticated – yet simple system.
Since 1999, our sole focus has been dedicated to the wall and ceiling trade – a focus that has brought together an extraordinary wealth of knowledge, experience and expertise. From technology engineers, trainers and consultants, we have assembled the “right” people, the “right” product and the “right” service to deliver solutions unmatched in quality and customer focus.
Are you the perfect fit? Do you wish to …
- Work with a small, tight-knit group of hard-working, dedicated and fun individuals
- Enjoy the atmosphere of a rapidly growing, high energy company with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Be on the winning team – poised to emerge as the global leader
- Be challenged in the workspace, in the fitness room or even the billiards Café
- Lose the stuffy environment (and politics) of “big corporate” and focus on delivering what the competition calls “impossible”
If you’re ready for an exciting career with an industry leader, give us a call to explore your future. Growth. Learning. Opportunity.
Disclaimer for all posting locations: We thank all applicants in advance for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Plexxis is committed to the principles of diversity and inclusion; encouraging applications from all well qualified applicants. Accommodation is available for applicants, including those with disabilities, throughout the recruitment process.
Please Note: If you are offered a position at Plexxis Software, you may be required to agree to a background check.
PLEXXIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.