Jr. Electronics Technician Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Jr. Electronics Technician in our company, InVision Staffing. This vacancy is based in Markham ON. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Jr. Electronics Technician Job
Company: InVision Staffing
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Markham ON
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-07
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
InVision is a Professional Recruitment Firm involved in Engineering, Industrial/Skilled Trades, Information Technology and Professional Services within Canada and the U.S. We have a successful track record working on both small and large recruitment projects, across North America.
Our client, a leading electronic manufacturing firm, is currently looking for a Test Operator to join their growing team.
The Test Supervisor conducts electrical testing of integrated circuits using ATE (Automatic Test Equipment) to ensure device performance according to customer specifications. Must be able to read and successfully interpret work orders and instruction manuals to determine job setup, equipment requirements and testing procedures to be used. Must be able to interpret data and analyze test results, complete paperwork accurately and thoroughly within company’s units per hour requirements and quality assurance standards.
· Perform tasks in support of production or facility management.
· Follow QDM (Quality Documentation Manual) procedures to operate ATE and handling equipment under the supervision of a lead operator.
· Verify device count, device lead integrity and all instructions.
· Enter all required data into OMS (Order Management Computer System).
· Perform wafer probe setup.
· Debug failed setups.
· Resolve problem setups by using systematic analytical analysis.
· Analyze problems for improvements in quality and efficiencies.
· Confer with engineers, technicians, production personnel and others regarding test results and to resolve problems.
· Basic of math.
· Ability to perform data entry and required written paperwork accurately and effectively.
· Ability to explicitly follow very specific directions and routines.
· Ability to reach, grasp and maintain control of items and material used to perform testing.
· Ability to utilize effective communication skills to achieve required results.
· Ability to lift test floor equipment weighing 5 lbs or above (i.e. totes, load boards, hand test table, moving tanks)
· Ability to move handlers and equipment as needed around the test floor.
· Maintain departmental ISO procedures in support of recertification.
· Ability to communicate effectively
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to use time management skills to handle multiple priorities in a timely manner.
· Works well under pressure and meets set deadlines.
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures.
· Uses Personal Protective Equipment as required.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer.
- Overtime as required.
- Lifting or moving up to 10lbs be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
Work Location: One location
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
strong class=”helpus”>To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.