Strike Group|Strike Group
Journeyperson Instrumentation Technician Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Journeyperson Instrumentation Technician in our company, Strike Group. This vacancy is based in Fort Saskatchewan AB. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Journeyperson Instrumentation Technician Job
Company: Strike Group
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Fort Saskatchewan AB
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-03-31
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
Journeyperson Instrumentation Technician Job Detail
- Work with a variety of pneumatic and electronic instruments to measure and control variables such as pressure, flow, temperature, level, composition.
- Test accuracy of flowmeters, pressure gages, temperature indicators, controllers, and other recording, indicating, or controlling instruments.
- Calibrate, repair, maintain and adjust system components, and install and maintain instruments on new or existing equipment.
- Prepare schematic drawings, sketches, and reports to reflect changes or alterations made in instruments, circuits and systems.
- Assist in estimating as required.
- Must possess a valid Journeyperson certificate issued by the appropriate provincial or federal authority
- Must be willing to be indentured as an Apprentice Electrician
- Must have successfully completed the Swagelok Installation training course
- Tubing experience and knowledge is required
- Strong commissioning skills and experience would be an asset
- Extensive experience in the construction, repair, and alteration of instrument tubing in accordance with ABSA standards
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug & alcohol testing
- Must be willing to travel to work sites
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.