Vision Mechanical Ltd
Journeyman Refrigeration Technician
We are currently seeking a full-time journeyman refrigeration technician to join our growing family business and HVAC team. $1500 signing bonus!
Some of the expectations for this role are:
- Servicing new and existing accounts by analyzing work orders, investigating complaints, identifying solutions, conducting tests, and resolving problems.
- Troubleshooting issues with all commercial and industrial HVAC / Refrigeration equipment.
- Installing or retrofitting equipment as per specifications, customer requests, blueprints or the current building/plumbing codes.
- Inspecting product quality and installation to ensure conformance and customer satisfaction.
- Documenting service and installation actions by completing electronic forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Vast knowledge of most electrical, HVAC, refrigeration systems
- Outstanding English written and verbal communication skills
- Exercises sound judgement and maintains a professional demeanor
- Dependable, responsible, and punctual
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills
- Confident with technology for timesheets and job reporting
- Effective time management and ability to prioritize
- Safety focused
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
Experience & Qualifications:
- Journeyman Refrigeration Mechanic Certification/or record of Apprenticeship
- Available for rotating ‘on-call’ shift
We offer a 4 day work week, lots of room for advancement, long term employment, paid training, competitive wages, company work gear, a great benefits plan, a work phone or a cell reimbursement plan.
If you are interested in joining our professional team, this position is open immediately.
Please apply and attach your resume and references.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37.00-$50.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Retention bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kelowna, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- driver’s license (preferred)
- Gas (preferred)
- air conditioning & refrigeration license (preferred)
Work Location: One location
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.