FortisAlberta Inc|FortisAlberta Inc
Journeyman Power Line Technician (U23-018) Job Brief
We have a job vacancy of Journeyman Power Line Technician (U23-018) in our company, FortisAlberta Inc. This vacancy is based in Spruce Grove AB. Please go through the job detail mentioned below.
Position Title: Journeyman Power Line Technician (U23-018) Job
Company: FortisAlberta Inc
Work Type: Full Time
City of work: Spruce Grove AB
Last Date to Apply:
URL Expiry: 2023-04-02
Posted on: jobsincanada.one
At FortisAlberta we invest in our greatest resource – our people. As Alberta’s largest electricity distribution provider, we are positioned for growth. Each day, FortisAlberta employees strive to exceed customer expectations while maintaining a focus on our commitment to safety.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 1,
REPORTS TO: Supervisor Field Operations
TITLE: Journeyman Power Line Technician (U23-018)
WORK LOCATION/OFFICE: Spruce Grove
STATUS: 01 Full Time – Salaried
NUMBER OF HIRES: 1
- Proven ability to both lead and work within a team environment; this includes leading by example in promoting and applying safe work practices.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with internal customers and team members; this includes good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a part of a team or independently as an individual contributor.
- Good organizational and time management skills, able to manage numerous projects and competing demands.
- Demonstrated commitment to workplace safety and safe work practices.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.).
- To be considered for this position, candidates must have a valid Journeyman Power Line Technician certificate and a current valid Alberta Motor Vehicle class 3 or 1 driver’s license with an air endorsement
- Additional trade certifications, certificates, diplomas, or degrees in a related discipline would be considered an asset.
- Business needs dictate that you must live within forty (40) kilometers of the assigned service point office or a distance that allows a maximum thirty (30) minute response time to the assigned service point office.
- Participation in after hours and weekend standby rotation is required.
- Travel away from home overnight be required.
- All successful candidates will be required to produce a current driver’s abstract and will be subject to a criminal background check.
- This has been identified as a safety-sensitive position. All successful candidates will be subject to a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
- Participation in operations is required.
- Participation on a construction crew is required.
TO APPLY TO THIS POSITION: Please submit your resume via the button below: “Apply”
Something not right?
Report this job to us. https://jobsincanada.one/report-job/
strong class=”helpus”>To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.