Rocky Mountain Equipment
RME IS CURRENTLY OFFERING SIGNING BONUSES FOR SERVICE TECHNICIANS!
JOB TITLE: Agricultural Equipment Technician
POSITION TYPE: Permanent – Full Time
BRANCH: Tisdale, SK
REPORTING TO: Branch Aftermarket Manager
The Canadian agriculture industry is growing, and you could be part of the momentum with Rocky Mountain Equipment (RME). The largest independent dealer of Case IH and Case Construction equipment in Canada, RME consists of 36 construction and agricultural equipment branches across Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. Our commitment of doing Right by You empowers us to provide a consistent, reliable and safe experience to all our customers and build long-lasting relationships with the greater community.
As an Agricultural Equipment Technician, your opportunity for growth and advancement is made more accessible with various options for training, tuition reimbursement and tool allowances. Gain experience and understanding to go further and get your journey person papers and expand your potential. As part of the Service team, you will be an integral part of ensuring parts and machinery are properly functioning—an essential detail in keeping the business running.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Diagnose and inspect equipment for faults and malfunctions
- Repair and adjust equipment and replace defective parts
- Perform updates, pre-season delivery inspections, and pre-season inspections
- Complete work orders and enter technician notes into computer
- Adhere to all occupational health and safety standards as the company is committed to the protection and wellness of its employees
Job Requirements and Qualifications Include:
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must be fluent in the English language
- Experience working on CASE IH agriculture equipment an asset
- Possess problem solving skills
- No specific education requirement
- Two to three years’ work experience in a similar role an asset
We offer a comprehensive benefits package with flexible plans to suit your needs, along with a Group Retirement Plan. We are committed to empowering and investing in our employees to build and maintain relationships with the communities and businesses we serve, which is why we offer competitive salaries across all positions and family health days—six paid personal days for all employees each year.
Please note: Signing Bonuses are based on experience and education. Apply today for more details!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobsincanada.one) you saw this job posting.